postmanpav

All Australian
Sep 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C ~ Perth Demons
Don't know how this will go or how many Perth supporters there are on BigFooty but I thought I would give this a shot anyways.

So if you are a fan of the Demons please post in here.

Hopefully the demons go well this year, not at Swans' expense of course and all you closet demons fans, I know there are a heap of you, get on and talk to postman pav here, OK?

Anyone know who got the Footy Manager job?
Let's hope it went to someone with some clout, rather than some ex-player in a job for the boys scenario!

Moody looks like he might line up with your mob this year despite having told South he would sign with them. Cant help but think it had something to do with Freo not picking him up.

What's the story with the Gaspars?

Am I imagining it, or did Damien move back to East Freo in some coaching capacity? Where does this leave Travis, seeing as he moved to Perth cos his brother was there? Is he sticking with the Demons - can he get on the park at all?

Anyone know who got the Footy Manager job?
Let's hope it went to someone with some clout, rather than some ex-player in a job for the boys scenario!
Rod Basel. As far as i know, he is not an ex-player. Judging by the recruits we have so far, he is doing well

ImperialPurple - Yep, Damien switched to EF for travel reasons, ie he lives close to that s**t hole oval of theirs. Travis has retired due to his dodgy knees. He just couldn't get on the park

Tundra - It is a weird situation isn't it. Maybe he had no intention of signing with SF, but used them to facilitate his trial with Freo? I hope not, cos that is a bit low. I know Jarman is a hero of his, so hopefully that's all that swayed him

Rod Basel. As far as i know, he is not an ex-player. Judging by the recruits we have so far, he is doing well

ImperialPurple - Yep, Damien switched to EF for travel reasons, ie he lives close to that s**t hole oval of theirs. Travis has retired due to his dodgy knees. He just couldn't get on the park

Tundra - It is a weird situation isn't it. Maybe he had no intention of signing with SF, but used them to facilitate his trial with Freo? I hope not, cos that is a bit low. I know Jarman is a hero of his, so hopefully that's all that swayed him
Satan311 i heard that SF payed for his hire car and expenses while training at Freo, regarding this fridays Wafl draft Perth will only get 1 pick because they had Connelly transferred from the garlics half way through last year, lets hope that it was worth it.

Demons09 a young ruckman by the name of Shaun Clifford who showed promise early last season but injured his knee and missed most the season is back on track and should help give us some depth in the ruck.

OK Perth supporters, are any of your colts from last year down at seniors training this year?

Players who I thought were very decent were Peedle, McLaughlin, Hayden King, Ben Power. Any others?

OK Perth supporters, are any of your colts from last year down at seniors training this year?

Players who I thought were very decent were Peedle, McLaughlin, Hayden King, Ben Power. Any others?
Nah havn't been down to training, but i did hear somewhere that Jarman rates Peedle and he's a ruckman, Will sullivan performed manfully last year with out to much support so he could be one to step up and as redandblacks mentioned young fella Clifford looked alright early on till he got injured.

I've heard that Jarman likes what he's seen so far of Ben Power who is a forward apparently. There's another young ruckman from the colts, Patching but I was told he is recovering from shoulder surgery. From what I saw of the colts GF we've got about 5 or 6 talls in there so hopefully we will see some big man depth building at the club, an area we have struggled in for a while.

Hey Chrsco, how do you disable this notification feature so I don't get an email after every reply to a post I've made?

I've heard that Jarman likes what he's seen so far of Ben Power who is a forward apparently. There's another young ruckman from the colts, Patching but I was told he is recovering from shoulder surgery. From what I saw of the colts GF we've got about 5 or 6 talls in there so hopefully we will see some big man depth building at the club, an area we have struggled in for a while.

Hey Chrsco, how do you disable this notification feature so I don't get an email after every reply to a post I've made?
Rednblacks apparently we play Peel in a pre-season double header at Freo oval i think its the 28th of Feb, can't wait for the bloody season to get going i reckon we are a big chance of playing finals this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see I'm as good a judge as Jars, because Power impressed me, especially in the second semi down at Freo oval. Good grab and good attack on the ball.

rednblacks, go to you "My BigFooty" and go to the "Settings and Options" fields. The first section of this is about receiving emails and notifications from admin, then the second section is about thread notification. Under this section you will have an option to "not receive emails" or "do not subscribe", there are about 4 options I think, but choose one of the two above and that should see you right. I haven't explained myself particularly clearly, but you'll find the section you need on your My BigFooty.

Thanks Chrsco. Not sure if this Ben Power is related to Matt Power who played a few league games last year and did ok for a first year player.

Yeh not far away now Demons09. I might even pop into training when I get a chance. I'd like to see the new coach in action.

I don't mind following the WAFL but one colts player that stood out for me in last years colts GF was some beanpole who kicked a couple of goals?

Anyone know who he is and if he is playing league this year?

You are drawing a long bow there Lennox, I presume you are talking about a Perth colts player? I have heard that Andrew Jarman is impressed by a young lad who's surname is Power, I think it's Ben Power. I believe he's a goal kicker but is he tall, I don't know?

I don't mind following the WAFL but one colts player that stood out for me in last years colts GF was some beanpole who kicked a couple of goals?

Anyone know who he is and if he is playing league this year?

Initially I thought you were referring to Ben Power, but he didn't kick any goals. He did impress me in the GF, along with Hayden King though. Perths multiple goalkickers in the GF were L Smith and Houghton, but I couldn't tell you what they looked like. If it was a beanpole from Swans then Lance Daley might be who you were referring to?:confused: Help us out here Lennox!

Hi Guys, sorry to be confusing:)

I think he kick 3 goals in the Colts GF, a Demon naturally. I am pretty sure it is the Houghton kid. Not much on his frame but could kick straight in the driving rain.

Anyone know any info about him?

perth supporter from geelong here lets hope we can make finals this year started following them in the 80's but got more interested when holidaying in perth in 95 still got a perth guernsey that was used in the pre season around that year

perth supporter from geelong here lets hope we can make finals this year started following them in the 80's but got more interested when holidaying in perth in 95 still got a perth guernsey that was used in the pre season around that year
If you want to keep up to date with how the Demons are going brummie65 try this forum:

http://www.w*************.au/forum/index.php/topic,396.0.html

I see a lot of Perth games including pre season and I'm not going to post my reports everywhere. That is my preferred site for WAFL chat. You will find a lot of info on how we are looking on there and there's a few Demons supporters that post on there. There is also another site linked to that which gives the likely line ups on a Thursday night and results, goal kickers, ladders etc fairly quickly at www.wafootball.com.au

If you want to keep up to date with how the Demons are going brummie65 try this forum:

http://www.w*************.au/forum/index.php/topic,396.0.html

I see a lot of Perth games including pre season and I'm not going to post my reports everywhere. That is my preferred site for WAFL chat. You will find a lot of info on how we are looking on there and there's a few Demons supporters that post on there. There is also another site linked to that which gives the likely line ups on a Thursday night and results, goal kickers, ladders etc fairly quickly at www.wafootball.com.au
cheers rednblack

Hi, two off your players are playing in melb in the EFL dIV1 , Paul Bunn and Ian Cruttenden, did they play in the ones or twos there, and what type of players are they, are the any good.

cheers.

Hi, two off your players are playing in melb in the EFL dIV1 , Paul Bunn and Ian Cruttenden, did they play in the ones or twos there, and what type of players are they, are the any good.

cheers.
Paul Bunn is quite a polished footballer who usually plays half back or back pocket, good build and good mark and good disposal. Disappointed to see him go and I thought the previous coach didn't give him enough time on the field.

Ian Cruttenden is more of a key position/part time ruckman and gives a good honest contest but probably would have struggled to get a regular game at some WAFL clubs over here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back