Peoples views on Jon Ralph....

Remove this Banner Ad

WOWEEE! Ralphee strides across the set o “on the couch” at the end of his ‘set’…and clearly gives Gally Lyon a serve!

No idea why…but the team were clearly shaken after the break.

The Peanut has cracked?

Any one see this?

WOWEEE! Ralphee strides across the set o “on the couch” at the end of his ‘set’…and clearly gives Gally Lyon a serve!

No idea why…but the team were clearly shaken after the break.

The Peanut has cracked?

Any one see this?
I just went back and watched. Ralphy was clearly very quick to take his mic off but I don't necessarily agree he's getting up to give Lyon a serve, and I don't agree that the team looked shaken after the break.

I just went back and watched. Ralphy was clearly very quick to take his mic off but I don't necessarily agree he's getting up to give Lyon a serve, and I don't agree that the team looked shaken after the break.

If you can, have a look at Lyons face, he looked surprised at least, if not shocked.

OH GOOD LORD ABOVE!

Ralph Mouth says ‘don’t get caught up in the MIN-U-TAY.’

The word as most basic primates know is Minutia - MI-NU-TIA.

Could he be any more STUPID?

Smug, arrogant p**** who epitomises everything wrong with AFL media today. Thinks he is the story. Thinks he is important and a big player.

TV footy coverage was a hell of a lot more enjoyable before the likes of Ralph inserted themselves into the picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smug, arrogant p**** who epitomises everything wrong with AFL media today. Thinks he is the story. Thinks he is important and a big player.

TV footy coverage was a hell of a lot more enjoyable before the likes of Ralph inserted themselves into the picture.
Out of him and McClure for most smug journalist going around

Essentially the AFLs propaganda spokesman. They use him to ‘start the conversation’ around things they can’t be bothered discussing, eg. Likely suspensions.

Bloke himself is about as vapid as they come, kind of bloke you hope ends up in some bizarre career ending scandal

this this this

w***ers all of them

on a commentary box viewpoint - matt hill is a breathe of fresh air

Remove this Banner Ad

Back