Peninsula FL - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Seaford still have plenty of the players on their list involved in there triple premiership run from 07-09. If they beat YCW this weekend, even though it would unlikely, I wouldnt be a bit surprised. :thumbsu:

Seaford still have plenty of the players on their list involved in there triple premiership run from 07-09. If they beat YCW this weekend, even though it would unlikely, I wouldnt be a bit surprised. :thumbsu:

As unbelievable as it sounds - I think Karingal would much prefer to tackle YCW then take on a Seaford team they have lost to twice (once with Lade). makes for two ball bursting games of local footy - who needs that AFL crap.

Im tipping a similar scenario as that of Sorrento V Hastings - Karingal will take it out fast and get a few goals up and then YCW will come back hard. Karingal by a goal.

Duncan Proud apparently taking a few Karingal Bulls with him to Frankston Bombers. will leave a few holes in their senior side

This doesn't come at a good time for the bulls because 2013 will be the most open season for the flag it has been in years if the rumours are true. The team that can keep most of its list from this year and add a few recruits to bolster its weaknesses will go a long way to having a shot at the title.

History has shown that the points system hasn't worked, it's only advanced the teams that have a successful junior club or a larger area to choice from (seafood 07,08,09 - YCW 10, 11,12) and probably 2013. It's time the league have another look at the points system.

Thats right burrito i dont think the points system works, it only makes the richer clubs has success as there is so much money being thrown around in local footy these days.

Should be an interesting season, i personally believe the gap between the top sides was shortening towards the end of last yr, hopefully it will be a closer competition next yr.

Bonbeach have signed a ruck man from sandy, don't know much about him but must be ok to be at sandy. Edi-asp to announce some big signings soon.

And of course the clubs who poached and plundered the junior sides of lesser clubs also thrive. Wonder if Seaford are going around all the opposition clubs again this year offering them free boots and payments in exchange for u16's players crossing to the Tigers. Pines are still spewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back