Peel Thunder Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game by Peel today, although, unless you had half the side out like Swans did today I wouldn't get too excited - yet. Swans didn't have Hansen, Geappen, Riggio, Ames, Jetta, Twomey, Blight, Pratt, Simpson or Dayle Garlett playing , Jacky and Newman only played a half each.

That Bristow is a good pick up and Orzel will be good for the Thunder. Disappointed with Clint Garletts game for Peel, disappointed he left swans, but he was very ordinary today.

I follow Golden Square in Vic. Peel Thunder must be pretty strong if Jack GEARY is not getting a game. I thought he could have been drafted, captained Victoria under 19 and hasnt been in a losing side for 3 years. Does anybody know how he is going over there? Is he injured?

Played reserves last weekend - 8 possessions and a goal. Looks to have had a better game the week before with 16 touches.

Funny you say he hasn't been in a losing side for 3 years - Peel reserves have had 2 big wins to start the season, and they've generally been even shittier than the league side.

I follow Golden Square in Vic. Peel Thunder must be pretty strong if Jack GEARY is not getting a game. I thought he could have been drafted, captained Victoria under 19 and hasnt been in a losing side for 3 years. Does anybody know how he is going over there? Is he injured?

There was a good piece on the mandurah mail on him this week. Not sure if he played v Claremont.

Well, Trevor Williams shown the door and Mark Moody? the caretaker coach. I didn't particularly rate Williams but he lost 2 pretty important players in Lycett and Wilson, who's been getting stronger and stronger, and I had a feeling Swans were going to let loose soon, so I'm a bit surprised it came now.:confused:

Let's see if they rebound strongly against Sowfs, which I suspect they can do.

Well, Trevor Williams shown the door and Mark Moody? the caretaker coach. I didn't particularly rate Williams but he lost 2 pretty important players in Lycett and Wilson, who's been getting stronger and stronger, and I had a feeling Swans were going to let loose soon, so I'm a bit surprised it came now.:confused:

Let's see if they rebound strongly against Sowfs, which I suspect they can do.

You're a genius swannies;), maybe it's just what they needed? In fairness to Williams he is a good coach of kid's but I always had reservations about his ability to do the job at a senior level.

You're a genius swannies;), maybe it's just what they needed? In fairness to Williams he is a good coach of kid's but I always had reservations about his ability to do the job at a senior level.

Just seen that the Peel Thunder Senior Coaches position has been advertised for seasons 2013 and 2014. Who are the front runners and early names being bandied around?

Is Sean Wrigley putting his hat in the ring has been very successful at South Mandurah?

Just seen that the Peel Thunder Senior Coaches position has been advertised for seasons 2013 and 2014. Who are the front runners and early names being bandied around?

Is Sean Wrigley putting his hat in the ring has been very successful at South Mandurah?

Yes it will be very interesting to see what type of candidate they attract. Hopefully they will get some quality applicants and they make the right choice, it's very important for them and the WAFL that they have some success.

Good game by Peel today, although, unless you had half the side out like Swans did today I wouldn't get too excited - yet. Swans didn't have Hansen, Geappen, Riggio, Ames, Jetta, Twomey, Blight, Pratt, Simpson or Dayle Garlett playing , Jacky and Newman only played a half each.

That Bristow is a good pick up and Orzel will be good for the Thunder. Disappointed with Clint Garletts game for Peel, disappointed he left swans, but he was very ordinary today.

Have watched a number of games from Bristow and I don't understand why he was dropped. Peel are lacking the same fire power up forward and he still isn't getting a game.

I also am dissapointed that Jamison Daniels hasn't been getting a game for Peel he has clean disposal and is a good mid. The league team has lost a number of KPP and mids to the AFL and yet these two can't get a game.

So even with this alignment Peel are still ****, rumours are that Peel colts had to play 5 unregistered players so they may have their win taken off them anyway, Brad Bootsma had to come out of retirement to help the undermanned ressies he's 41 years old ffs, players leaving the club because they are playing second fiddle to AFL listed players that struggle at league level.

Still can't get a decent crowd where are the Fremantle members that wanted this alignment but wont support it or turn up, well done WAFC.

So even with this alignment Peel are still ****, rumours are that Peel colts had to play 5 unregistered players so they may have their win taken off them anyway, Brad Bootsma had to come out of retirement to help the undermanned ressies he's 41 years old ffs, players leaving the club because they are playing second fiddle to AFL listed players that struggle at league level.

Still can't get a decent crowd where are the Fremantle members that wanted this alignment but wont support it or turn up, well done WAFC.

Well said D09 ..anyone at the WAFC who believed the bullsh!t hoopla from Rosich & Nisbett that Freo & WCE supporters would suddenly turn up to Peel & EP games should hand in their resignation on Monday as they probably also believe in the Easter Bunny & the tooth fairy as well.
At least one of the culprits responsible for bringing these wastes of time & money into the WAFL has gone in Dorrington!

Nobody here cares much about Peel, but I'd like to congratulate retiring captain Brendon Jones on a very good career. He played 178 games and picked up Best and Fairest wins at Perth and Peel. So often, he has been a sole shining light in dreadful teams.

I wonder if his retirement is alignment related. Despite looking 37, he's just 27.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having just watched Peel's pathetic capitulation to Swans I would venture say that it wouldn't matter if Peel was affiliated with Hawthorn, Essendon and West Coast they would still be hopeless. If Fremantle want their players to improve they should do all they can to ensure that Peel gets a decent Coach because they won't improve under Shepherd.

Having just watched Peel's pathetic capitulation to Swans I would venture say that it wouldn't matter if Peel was affiliated with Hawthorn, Essendon and West Coast they would still be hopeless. If Fremantle want their players to improve they should do all they can to ensure that Peel gets a decent Coach because they won't improve under Shepherd.

Shephard doesn't even coach. The line coaches do the work at the breaks and he just gives some flaky rev up before they go out for each quarter.

He's a joke.

Having just watched Peel's pathetic capitulation to Swans I would venture say that it wouldn't matter if Peel was affiliated with Hawthorn, Essendon and West Coast they would still be hopeless.

one.png

I feel sorry for Cam Sheppard and Peel supporters this alignment is a sham and Peel still havn't won a game in all grades.
If you feel sorry for the Coach now you'll no doubt feel even sorrier when he gets the flick, cannot see him lasting longer than a couple of weeks.

If you feel sorry for the Coach now you'll no doubt feel even sorrier when he gets the flick, cannot see him lasting longer than a couple of weeks.

I hope so, he seems pretty clueless every time I hear him talk.

Yeah but if you have a bunch of blokes who Aren't interested in going out there to win it's pretty hard for the coach to be motivated while there's match simulation training going on.
Coaches with vested interests don't see winning as the highest priority. Players however will play to win, wherever the hell you put them on the field.

Sorry to intrude but why has peel appointed that numpty to coach another season. The players don't like him and he shows the passion of a dead horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back