Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

So... just to clarify, and I'm making allowances for the thought that you think you've just scored a major point by being terribly clever and humorous, and probably didn't think it through before you made that comment, exactly what do you think the basis for Australian society is?
A hybrid of international since the World Wars, and every war since.
If it wasn’t for the Italians, Greeks etc, you’d still be eating grey meat and boiled to non nutritional vegetables.
We ain’t British and we ain’t Catholic nor Christian, the First Nations peoples never ceded sovereignty mate, your wet dream of a world is paper thin in reality and in your tissue!👍

A hybrid of international since the World Wars, and every war since.
If it wasn’t for the Italians, Greeks etc, you’d still be eating grey meat and boiled to non nutritional vegetables.
We ain’t British and we ain’t Catholic nor Christian, the First Nations peoples never ceded sovereignty mate, your wet dream of a world is paper thin in reality and in your tissue!👍
I've always thought a cooking show for Anglos where we showcase the culinary skills passed down to us from our granny's would be hysterical.

I've always thought a cooking show for Anglos where we showcase the culinary skills passed down to us from our granny's would be hysterical.
They had great cheese in Gippsland, my ma’s parents, pops grew up in Moonee Ponds but settled in Gormadale, nan was from down that way. They have always grown great produce, they just didn’t know what to do with it.
Today they do and world class Pinot and Chards to match with it.
We have a lot of ground breaking cooks to thank for what we are today, but it was the Italian immigrants after WW1 that we really have to thank for Melbs being a food capital of the world.👍

Pauline’s pissed at Latham for a couple of reasons.

Because after promising so much he failed at the NSW election to hold any balance of power.

Because he is now getting a bigger media profiles amongst the nutter Sky after dark crowd than she is.

Because he could legitimacy challenge her for control of the party.

Sympathy for LGBT people would be last amongst her reasons for disowning Latham.

Pauline’s pissed at Latham for a couple of reasons.

Because after promising so much he failed at the NSW election to hold any balance of power.

Because he is now getting a bigger media profiles amongst the nutter Sky after dark crowd than she is.

Sympathy for LGBT people would be last amongst her reasons for disowning Latham.
He spoke the quiet bits out loud.

The fact that Mark Latham was actually made the leader of the ALP is so ****ed up. It just goes to show how unbalanced in opposition the ALP was to John Howard as Prime Minister.
Same with Bill Shorten.
The ALP should listen a lot more carefully to how it’s rank and file supporters actually think about things.

Bingo. The one good thing about the far right in Australia is that they're such huge egomaniacs that they can never seem to work together for too long before splintering into multiple groups. Someone always gets envious of someone else's fame.

Bingo. The one good thing about the far right in Australia is that they're such huge egomaniacs that they can never seem to work together for too long before splintering into multiple groups. Someone always gets envious of someone else's fame.
What did Clive Palmer achieve for all the millions he spent at the last election?
Nothing.
What does he want in compensation to appease his ego?
Nothing less than 300 Billion.
You can’t make this shit up.

The fact that Mark Latham was actually made the leader of the ALP is so ****ed up. It just goes to show how unbalanced in opposition the ALP was to John Howard as Prime Minister.
Same with Bill Shorten.
The ALP should listen a lot more carefully to how it’s rank and file supporters actually think about things.
Latham is a career politician, he will say or do anything to remain on the gravy train and in the news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similarly you could point out the entire shadow cabinet voted for either Dutton or Morrison.

You don't really care about the level of awfulness, bigotry and offensiveness someone provides if it gets in the way of your excrement stirring, do you?

If you think Latham would have been a better PM than the two men you mentioned, I don't know what can be done for you. But you probably, at the very least, preferenced the ALP above the Coalition at the 2004 election, so your actions match your rhetoric.

Same with Bill Shorten.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, what a character ark.

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

Two members of Albanese's cabinet voted for Latham in the ALP leadership spill in 2003.
You don't really care about the level of awfulness, bigotry and offensiveness someone provides if it gets in the way of your excrement stirring, do you?

If you think Latham would have been a better PM than the two men you mentioned, I don't know what can be done for you. But you probably, at the very least, preferenced the ALP above the Coalition at the 2004 election, so your actions match your rhetoric.
Your first comment wasn't pot stirring at all though was it?

I was leading people to the conclusion that like Adem Somyurek, Mark Latham is entirely a product of the ALP. Without the ALP, we wouldn't know who he is, and we'd all be better for it.
Why didn't you just say that then, why did you have to wallow in Latham's awfulness, bigotry and offensiveness?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back