Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020/2021 Off-Season thread - DRAFT STARTS SUNDAY 7PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaps is up

deeman87 Bowski the clock is still minced
For reals? I checked it last night and it should be 12 hr picks w clock running from 7am-11pm. I havent been paying attention as I realised I couldnt make any moves. What is it doing that's wrong? Do ppl want me to reduce time per pick to 8 hours?

For reals? I checked it last night and it should be 12 hr picks w clock running from 7am-11pm. I havent been paying attention as I realised I couldnt make any moves. What is it doing that's wrong? Do ppl want me to reduce time per pick to 8 hours?
Yes please, otherwise we won't finish the draft before the season starts

8 hours is a long time. Maybe get through long weekend and then go down to 3-5 hours per pick.

Okay guys, yall speak and we listen. Clock is shortened to 8 hours, running between 6am and 11pm.
As of Tuesday night the clock will be shortened to 4 hours,
Bowski i have some stuff going on and cannot guarantee to be here, could you please change the clock on
Tuesday night if i haven't.
Tx mate :D

Okay guys, yall speak and we listen. Clock is shortened to 8 hours, running between 6am and 11pm.
As of Tuesday night the clock will be shortened to 4 hours,
Bowski i have some stuff going on and cannot guarantee to be here, could you please change the clock on
Tuesday night if i haven't.
Tx mate :D
Yep yep, if I forget everybody just tag me here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SarahSmiles please pick someone else.

Mason Wood, Alec Waterman, Anthony Scott, Paul Hunter and Rhyan Mansell are all unable to be drafted.

And just to complicate matters further, UF is "unable to process at this time" removing Hunter as SarahSmiles pick.

SarahSmiles please let me know who you want as I should still be able to swap the player, the site is just having a moment with unselecting Hunter.

SarahSmiles please pick someone else.

Mason Wood, Alec Waterman, Anthony Scott, Paul Hunter and Rhyan Mansell are all unable to be drafted.
Ooops sorry, was asleep, Paul Hunter was an autopick from the site I think
In the process of trading pick 77, waiting for a response, but if that trade can't get done for some reason I'll go with Josh Eyre

Ooops sorry, was asleep, Paul Hunter was an autopick from the site I think
In the process of trading pick 77, waiting for a response, but if that trade can't get done for some reason I'll go with Josh Eyre
Ha sorry reread this again now that I've sat down at work. Please let me know ASAP regarding the trade. Freo_4eva sorry for the constant tags.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ha sorry reread this again now that I've sat down at work. Please let me know ASAP regarding the trade. Freo_4eva sorry for the constant tags.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I think I'll just take the pick, sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back