get well Lemmy, you Rock God!!
10k Posts Podcaster
Sep 16, 2009
essendonkey
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MANCHESTER UNITED
he is better at everything than your players.

he heads.

he tackles
he shoots form range
he dribbles

he has mad tekkers.

Pogba will b the best player in the world inside the next five years.

he is the black ronaldo just alot tougher.

And will be playing for Juventus next season because United can't afford to pay their "new football GOD" what he wants.

Shame that.

Still maybe he has improved from earlier in the year when he couldn't get a game past the likes of Gibson and Felcher.

And will be playing for Juventus next season because United can't afford to pay their "new football GOD" what he wants.

Shame that.

Still you better hope he has improved from earlier in the year when he couldn't get a game past the likes of Gibson and Felcher.

Last thing I heard he was keen to stay.

Was a while ago, mind.

You seem to have a few younger players in contract dispute with the club, with Pogba I believe it's more about opportunity, and unless he can get some more game time I can't see him staying. Out of contract at the end of the season too IIRC.

Shame that.

Still maybe he has improved from earlier in the year when he couldn't get a game past the likes of Gibson and Felcher.

read it and weep brother from a blue coloured mother
You arent reading the mornings headlines. tsk tsk.
he will stay.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Feb/paul-pogba-learning-all-the-time-at-manchester-united.aspx?

Still stuck in the reserves behind two pensioners, a geordie crab and norma from shameless (is she back yet).

If he was staying, a contract would have been signed.

Maybe "citeh" should have a crack?

wasn't ravel morrison the best youngster united have produced since scholes? i guess this is kind of like thinking you're going to sign sneijder, only to end up with carrick being the most regularly appearing midfielder in your team.

wasn't ravel morrison the best youngster united have produced since scholes? i guess this is kind of like thinking you're going to sign sneijder, only to end up with carrick being the most regularly appearing midfielder in your team.

No that was Danny Nardiello, Chris Eagles, Luke Chadwick, and Zinedine Cleverley. Then Morrison.

this is a new golden generation of world class united youngsters

that get beaten by the city u/16's, u/18's and reserve squad this season. jesus, think of how good our youngsters are. cant wait to field a few messi's xavi's and puyol's over the next few seasons.

Pogba might stay after all. I mean who wouldnt want to wear this next season (please let this not be a fake). :D

UsvGE.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, well, this is where you can all bow down at United ingenuity...We will be getting a 'massive' (yes I said it) sponsorship deal with Pizza Hut to wear those shirts, the matching shirt to tablecloth idea is mint!

Looks like the Scot Fergie is having far to much input in non-player dealings at Utd.

Still stuck in the reserves behind two pensioners, a geordie crab and norma from shameless (is she back yet).

If he was staying, a contract would have been signed.

Maybe "citeh" should have a crack?

that Geordie crab is a league winner and champions league winner...how many have you got again??

Right one guy from barcelona on 250 thousand pounds a week.

City have had a go at Pogba but its your youth going the other way last i looked.

Pogba might stay after all. I mean who wouldnt want to wear this next season (please let this not be a fake). :D

UsvGE.jpg

OH SHIT!!

its forkin gingham united. Scholes had better retire or he may burn out a few lcd panels in that get up.

Very highly rated. I hear he might even start a game soon!

yeah he will look good playing those amazing balls out to gareth bale when he comes to united :cool:

Would be captain at spurs by now.

I admit I am shit scared he will leave. The kid is amazing.

City have had a go at Pogba but its your youth going the other way last i looked.

Try not to confuse someone that used the make up the numbers for our reserves as "our youth".

Anyway, how did Pogs play against Ajax?

Oh, really?

yeah he will look good playing those amazing balls out to gareth bale when he comes to united :cool:

Would be captain at spurs by now.

I admit I am shit scared he will leave. The kid is amazing.

Hardly even a conceited troll. Our whole midfield would replace yours except Valencia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back