Patrick Veszpremi

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg, when i just went to click on this thread i thought for a second that this Patrick guy was Beanie. Lmao.. i don't think i'm ever going to remember Beanie's real name.

Howdy,

how is Ves travelling?
Pretty well from what I've seen in the reserves, best for the reserves a couple of times, but injuries have been a setback .. regardless, I'm superrr excited to see how he's going. 08 debutant material once he improves his endurance.

Lol, did you hear, he's nineen.

Drawler!

Pat's so cute haha. Most romantic thing was done to his mum. Was he looking for brownie points there or what?!

We're roomie analysts. Can't deceive us.

i knoww :(

lets hope his bogan's stamped out while he's in sydney. he'll be a bazillion times hotter then. or maybe he's trying hard ?

i'm so mean lol.

still a bogan with the hottest eyes i've seen XD

and one of the cutest smiles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha my friend once said that my brother was hot until he opened his mouth (my brother lives in vic so has a tad bogan accent)

This is what came 2 my mind about Nick Smith...so hot until he opens his mouth

he is cute

AND DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMN DOK is so hot with a shaved head

Jimmy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nick > Vesz > Shaved D'OK.

hmm. in hindsight. should've had more before nick.

ahaha i just checked out pattys myspace
OMG some hot picccys of teddy

this is me...hey look its matty laidl.....OMG ITS TEDDY RICHARDS AGHHHH
hahah even the boys call barlow cheese heheh

Any recent news on Veszpremi? Is he playing well in reserves, have we drafted one of these injury plagued players who will never string seasons together, is he going to push for 08 selection etc;)

How's Vez travelling Sydney supporters..?
Remember him playing in the under 18's, very tough and courageous and thought he had a ready made body to play AFL, but haven't seen him play as yet. Would've thought he had gotten a game by now, so just interested in what has been going on with this kid, whether it is injuries, poor form or neither. Cheers.

Seems with our recent run with injuries, his fitness may be deemed satisfactory in 2-4 weeks. He's tearing the games apart with the game time he can manage. His form is FAR from poor. Its him missing game time & pre season due to injury that his fitness isn't up to AFL scratch .. could probably run out 30-40 minutes of an AFL game before flattening out.

Amazing player from what I've seen in the reserves, one of my favourites alongside Davis by now. Hopefully he debuts at the Geelong game at home :)

C'mon Roomies, fire up.

It's been over an hour since Vespa got the nod in the seniors and no shreeking and squeels of delight.

I'm disappointed, I expected better. :(:(;):(

C'mon Roomies, fire up.

It's been over an hour since Vespa got the nod in the seniors and no shreeking and squeels of delight.

I'm disappointed, I expected better. :(:(;):(
:D

He's my fave player, but I'm squealing in my head. Had my moment on the other thread anyway. Wanna squeal for me TripleB?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back