Roast Patrick Dangerfield.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the media doesn't highlight what a dog act it was.

The way that was dealt with in comparison to say the Tom Lynch retaliation into Sam Collins’ midriff beggars belief.

Barely mentioned it and commentators trying to make out he had no other option but to drive his elbow into the oncoming Vlastuin’s face. FMD. I bet there were a million other supporters who felt like I did at that moment, that we would fancy seeing him king hit, as much as it shames me to say it. I am very proud our players kept their minds on what mattered most though.

Dreyfus to Dustin Martin’s Cluseau. 😁😁

What other comparisons can we make from fictional or real characters?

Poor Danger will be in an asylum if this goes on any longer. 😂😂😂
Interview with him post game is on afl.com.au now!!

So satisfying hearing the disappointment in his voice!!

he literally Knows every journalist by their first name!!

dusty wouldn’t even recognize 1

The way that was dealt with in comparison to say the Tom Lynch retaliation into Sam Collins’ midriff beggars belief.

Barely mentioned it and commentators trying to make out he had no other option but to drive his elbow into the oncoming Vlastuin’s face. FMD. I bet there were a million other supporters who felt like I did at that moment, that we would fancy seeing him king hit, as much as it shames me to say it. I am very proud our players kept their minds on what mattered most though.
They didn’t even show a replay of it after the incident... he’s such a protected species it’s sickening 🤮

How’s his answer about the elbow driven into Vlastuin’s face...”I didn’t think there was much in it...I was trying to protect myself”

Only trouble is d1ckhead you are not allowed to protect yourself with a protruding elbow. The whole action of the way he was tapping the ball was not right from the start. I am still fuming about it.

Imagine the portrayal of the incident if it was Lynch that did that, people would be baying for blood.

Personally don’t think it was intentional, he was protecting himself, but he protected himself in a reckless way that did some serious damage. I remember Grimes copped a fine for something very similar against West Coast (I think) so it’ll be interesting to see what the MRO does.

No issue with the hit on vlastuin, but he waited his entire footballing career to play in a granny and he dishes up the worst performance of his career

Its fitting his last act was Dusty shrugging him off into the fence and helplessly watched on as Dusty snapped his 4th

Pause it and you can probably see the moment danger died inside, simply beautiful

Imagine the portrayal of the incident if it was Lynch that did that, people would be baying for blood.

Personally don’t think it was intentional, he was protecting himself, but he protected himself in a reckless way that did some serious damage. I remember Grimes copped a fine for something very similar against West Coast (I think) so it’ll be interesting to see what the MRO does.

I can’t recall the Grimes one. But I am presuming it was graded low impact to get a fine. This one is severe impact without a shadow of a doubt. And from where I sit would be lucky not to be graded intentional. That is so dangerous what he has done it is not careless, it is at the very least reckless.

Reckless conduct
High contact
Severe impact

Whatever Jeremy Cameron got for his hit on Harris Andrews, it is that. And the legendary Grand Final tariff, let us see if that is actually applied.

It is more or less the same action as that. That went straight to the Tribunal and got 5 weeks. So this has to be the benchmark here.

So this one is 5 doubled to 10 or if somehow graded slightly less severe, then 4 doubled to 8.

They didn’t even show a replay of it after the incident... he’s such a protected species it’s sickening 🤮

They didn't even pay a free kick against him.

Literally the most mind blowing umpiring decision of the year. 10 ******* minutes to stretcher Vlastuin off the ground with 100 replays shown in between, clearly showing Danger's elbow connecting with Vlastuin's face, yet when the play resumes it's a ball up. Not even a free. Absolute dogshit.

They didn't even pay a free kick against him.

Literally the most mind blowing umpiring decision of the year. 10 ******* minutes to stretcher Vlastuin off the ground with 100 replays shown in between, clearly showing Danger's elbow connecting with Vlastuin's face, yet when the play resumes it's a ball up. Not even a free. Absolute dogshit.
It`s not just the fact that the elbow connected with Vlastuins face, it`s the fact that in the replay Dangerfield knocked the ball on, his arm was dropping, sees Vlastuin and raises his elbow. That`s Intentional. That is what I saw. Throw the book at him.

It`s not just the fact that the elbow connected with Vlastuins face, it`s the fact that in the replay Dangerfield knocked the ball on, his arm was dropping, sees Vlastuin and raises his elbow. That`s Intentional. That is what I saw. Throw the book at him.

I agree. Intentional conduct + high contact + severe impact + GF tariff......even without a further tariff for being a faux nice guy me me me attention seeking stain on society....this is 16 weeks off if adjudicated correctly. If they err it should be on the side of the extra tariff for being a twat that everyone can’t stand and we will see you again in 2022 Patrick.

That will hang over Dangerfield forever that act. Not seen anything like it in a Grand Final since the 80’s. I have faith it will be dealt with properly. It was diabolical.
Michael Long on Troy Simmonds 2000 GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played the game out like a guilty man would.

Forearm was going to Vlastuin’s shoulder which is all the protection he needed, but no, he then raises it to take him out in a granny.

campaigner of the highest order.

And needs to now resign from his position with the Players Association. Concussion is one of the big issues they will be dealing with on behalf of the players and he goes and does that. Now he is completely conflicted on the issue. You cannot argue as if you care seriously about the wellbeing of your fellow players when you commit an act like that.

He is pathetic Danger. So talked up by the media as a 'great'. 'Great'??? what a joke.
They dont know what a great is in the slightest.

A great delivers on the big stage. A great makes an IMPACT.
A great doesnt look for free kicks; but gets on with the game.
A great plays a team game. He is Buckley FIGJAM 2. But Buckley played better in the big games.
I hate the way the media talk up Danger. He is such a flog. Long may it last at geelong, the showpony is unable to change his ways.

I dont like him but their was no malice in the Vlastuin incidence, it was genuinely just bad luck for Vlas.

There was malice in the elbow and it was beautifully executed.

He had time to bring his wrist back to his chest and he had time to tuck his elbow in

He intenentionally didn’t tuck his elbow in and drove it into vlastuin face

I’ve trained the same move- the glancing punch that shortens to an elbow and it is devastating.

He is a dirty sniper and too chicken s**t to own it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont like him but their was no malice in the Vlastuin incidence, it was genuinely just bad luck for Vlas.
I agree, I don't like him either. But it's all easy to say from multiple angles and slowed footage that it was a dog act, but I think he was protecting himself but still going in hard at the contest.

That will hang over Dangerfield forever that act. Not seen anything like it in a Grand Final since the 80’s. I have faith it will be dealt with properly. It was diabolical.

yet not even a free kick for high contact. Imagine if lynch did that. All hell would break loose. Dog Danger

Last edited:
Hope you are right. Ethics of this guy he will cut a deal with the AFL. AFLPA will accept a bigger drop in wages as long as you get me off!

Dusty just shat all over this pretender last night. Keep racking up the numbers against garbage in the home and away, Dusty brings home the bacon. Don't ever compare this self-serving jackarse with Dusty again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back