Pathetic SeafordSurpriseSexFlood FC aren't even worth trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked teh Bay for some freds discussing their shitness and didn't see any....

Even the Sheemons and Failscray cop a lot of stick day in day out on here.

Must be a horrible feeling for the supporters their joke of a club isn't even worth mocking :oops:

The AFL should really invoke the mercy rule and wipe out this miserable entity from the face of the earth.

St Kilda, plz go.

nick-riewoldt.png

Just checked teh Bay for some freds discussing their shitness and didn't see any....

Even the Sheemons and Failscray cop a lot of stick day in day out on here.

Must be a horrible feeling for the supporters their joke of a club isn't even worth mocking :oops:

Luckily one of the usual suspects is here to save the day

thereby rendering redundant the point he was trying to make.

Luckily one of the usual suspects is here to save the day

thereby rendering redundant the point he was trying to make.
Herp derp.

Merely pointing out the fact your woeful club and the likes of you aren't worth spitting on.

yes

that's the second time you've taken the time and effort to point it out.

Three's a hat trick.
Anything to make crushed fleas like you wither in pain even more :hearts::):hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they need to fold! They keep winning them wooden spoons from the rest of us :mad:

more pain? lol, you're always good for an unintentional laugh.
Not sure how to break this to you but you and your useless club are the only things people are laughing at ITT.

But you already knew this and are used to it :)

Not sure how to break this to you but you and your useless club are the only things people are laughing at ITT.

Logic's never been your strong point, I'm people ;) , I'm laughing at you and yours.

On the plus side your logic far exceeds your recognition and use of subtlety.

Logic's never been your strong point, I'm people ;) , I'm laughing at you and yours.

On the plus side your logic far exceeds your recognition and use of subtlety.
St Kilda supporters are people???

Thats news to me :eek:

On a side note, hope you were doing fine in the aftermath of my club wiping the floor with yours the other week.

Would have enquired about your wellbeing back then but alas, you weren't around for a few days for some reason.

On a side note, hope you were doing fine in the aftermath of my club wiping the floor with yours the other week.

Would have enquired about your wellbeing back then but alas, you weren't around for a few days for some reason.

Soylent Green are people

Only a pies supporter wouldn't word associate 'supporters' and 'people'

I wonder why o_O

There's a high standard.

I did mention your inability to recognise subtlety :oops:

Just haven't got that extra gear to go with these 5-10 ranked teams, can't quite put on a run of goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back