Past players - >>> 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

McDonald Joines Giants

The Greater Western Sydney GIANTS are pleased to announce that AFL great, James McDonald will join the club in 2011 as a player mentor.
McDonald will play an integral role in the development of the three GIANTS players based in Melbourne. Tomas Bugg, Tim Golds and Shaun Edwards, who are all currently finishing year 12, will work closely with McDonald to ensure their skills, fitness and development work is all on track. McDonald will also play a pivotal role in ensuring that the welfare needs of the three players are met.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Yze is currently a runner for Hawthorn. Don't know if anyone knew this already but was surprised when watching the game last night and saw him on the bench.

Re: Nathan Brown

I'd like to know how many Nathan Brown's have played VFL/AFL. 3 since the turn of the century :eek:

Used to go to TAFE with Nathan (as well as Peter Walsh) back in 2000/01. Champion guy. Hilarious too. Whopper was top shelf too.

Good to see Browny doing well.

I'd like to know how many Nathan Brown's have played VFL/AFL. 3 since the turn of the century :eek:

Don't bother looking too closely, that's it + the NRL player of the game name.

What about when Collingwood had two rookies called Andrew Hill at the same time?

My favorite footballer back in the day the 'brown dog'... Would be good to see some good characters back at the club again..

Him and Peter Walsh came to my Auskick back in 1999/2000 i think.. anyway was a champion bloke, was one of my favourite players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back