Past Player - Patrick Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Still hasn't given any indication that he wants to leave and has always said he wants to stay. So you gotta be confident he will stay. There is no rush to sign at the moment.
yeah your right I suppose everyone over hypes it, plus he is the next captain so why would you leave???

yeah still along time but we put the question to him and if he really wanted to stay he could of started talking about negation's

He's actually closer to when he signed the extension than when it runs out. No reason for him to have re-signed by now.

Out of all of the players on our list he's been the most vocal about wanting to stay. Obviously we need to treat him right but I think he's a relatively safe bet at the moment.

News on Danger...is that I heard on MMM on the Roo and Ditts show...is that Ditts had confirmation from an out side source,in which Travis Boak's girlfriend is involved.
It is believed that Boak's misses had told someone in a hair saloon business that she knew Danger's girlfriend really well and the 2 had been friends for a long time. With Danger and Boak both coming from Geelong..this makes sense.

It is believed that Danger's misses had landed a career here in Adelaide and that both Danger and his misses has and is setting themselves up to stay in Adelaide for the long run.

Ditts had this confirmed and swears by his source...Danger has been told by Adelaide FC that a decision should be made by sometime in June. We will have to wait and see if this is true.

Danger is set to stay in Adelaide...hope this is true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back