Past Player - Chris Knights

Remove this Banner Ad

paperclipstazz.jpg

Gold!!:D:D:D

I heard Knights on 5AA and he really does carry himself well in these interviews.

Only about 10 or so trained this morning with all players meeting the standards required for the first training run.

Basically Chris's goals for the year is to take his game to a new level.

Considering the level he achieved this year, all I can say is that we're in for one hell of an exciting ride if he achieves it. :thumbsu::D

he's a pretty solid unit in that photo. i think 2008 could be the year he steps up as an elite midfielder. he gets enough of the ball, all he has to do now is improve how he uses the ball and he's there. i really hope adelaide holds onto knights for the rest of his career, he's a keeper :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met Chris a few times, Melbourne boy near my area. Down to earth genuine happy go lucky bloke.

The question was put to his parents about him going to Adelaide etc...all his parents said was that they were happy for him doing something that he loves, they couldn't me more happier. This article was in the Crows members booklet last year.

I think it's wrong & piss-poor to assume Chris would return to Victoria, by saying that your questioning his loyalty. Loyalty is something you don't just obtain, it's natural and in your system, your brought up with it. I think there's a lot of loyalty in Chris Knights, same as VB & Reilly, they're all loyal blokes and happy to be in Adelaide. He'll retire with Adelaide.

Look at blokes like J. Brown who's a country boy from Vic, could have easily returned here to play but he didn't. He's loyal bloke, that's why he's their captain.

Then guys like Judd, you always knew he was coming home to Melb...ever since that 2005 GF win over Sydney when he looked like he could crank a fart easier than a smile while he was holding that Premiership Cup in the air with Baby oil Benny.

I've met Chris a few times aswell, was lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to play cricket against him along with Bernie Vince over the summer.

He's been quiet as far as the crows have gone lately.

Chris Knights is an awesome footballer; can't wait till he returns from injury; the crows really need him. glad he's re-signing too; :thumbsu:

found this site profile of him; everyone remembers that photoshoot he did for charity (the manager at work has the photo from the paper up on the wall in the office). he has a twin brother as well (fraternal), who moved to Adelaide a while back.

http://www.nakedforacause.com.au/playerProfiles.aspx?playerId=33

Wait - is that a gay site?

Not that there's anything ...

Wait - is that a gay site?

Not that there's anything ...
it was for The McGrath Foundation breast cancer charity; so i think the target is more females than males; but hey, if that's what you're into, then the calendars would definitely appeal as well.

Luke Jericho also participated in the photoshoot for the calendar; his profile can also be found on that site.

I've met Chris a few times aswell, was lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to play cricket against him along with Bernie Vince over the summer.

He's been quiet as far as the crows have gone lately.
Yeah, he can barely get a kick. Completely unsighted in some games! :p

Disrespect to the Dog and Duck staff for not letting Knights in on the saturday after the Essendon game.

'I don't care who you are, get to the back of the line'

Knighter is a star on the rise and i reckon next year he is going to show his knockers what he is really made of. Will be a star and a key member of the crows team for many years to come

Knighter is a star on the rise and i reckon next year he is going to show his knockers what he is really made of. Will be a star and a key member of the crows team for many years to come

Ditto, his work rate is enormous and just keeps racking up the numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back