Party time

Remove this Banner Ad

sandie

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2000
VIC
AFL Club
Adelaide
OK everyone I have been up all night setting up the party, fridge is full, plus plenty of scotch, bourbon, bundy & cask wine in case Danni turns up. There is also heaps of meat for the barbie, Arch you are designated chef again, Heh heh. Anyway come in & enjoy, I am
just going to have a short nap & I will join you later.

------------------
mantis

Woo Hoo,

I find my way to a party that is less than a week old! Now, where's the fridge...

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

On a different note, I have read many times on the main board how G4E has declared war on Essendon.

I came into this board expecting to see more of his destructive rantings but instead can't find a squeak.

Not like in the Richmond board where every second post is some of his gibberish.

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

oh yes- GFE's declared war on essendon. I read about that.

How quaint.

I think the majority of Bomber fans here have learned that not responding to his attempts at shit-stirring, mean his posts drop to the bottom and dissappear- and he gets bored with it.

It can be hard to resist responding sometimes, but do us all a favour and ignore them, and then we dont get "i hate all you essendon pricks" or someother such nonsense sitting at the top of the main board for weeks.

cheers

A.

I would recommend the same for this new twerp..."Stengels" or whatever his name is (I can't even remember exactly); the one with all this "VICTORIA IS STEALING OUR TALENT" B.S.

This guy's got a serious Napoleon complex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back