Oppo Camp Other Games Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

don’t really care. He hasn’t improved the dogs which is my point.
I see. Your comment.. “not worth the salary he is paid” must mean that you have invested some thinking in a cost/worth argument.
Ergo, you must have formed an opinion on the salary worth of Treloar to make that comment.
So when I asked for what that salary was, you don’t want to answer, making out you don’t care?
I say he has improved them.
It is at our cost as well... and at the same time it has handicapped us to the tune of $300k per year against all other clubs.
Oh well, different logic, different opinion.

Any gun tipsters got the goods for tonights Geelong v Melbourne game?

I'm currently ahead of my comp by margin only. Prize in a normal season would be flights, accomm and tickets to the granny, but remains to be seen right now but regardless will be a good prize.

I'm thinking Dees slight favourites but game at Kardinia. Makes sense that anyone trying to pip me will tip Geelong. Thoughts?

Do the Lions bring their own umpires every time they play at the Gabba?That’s what it looks like.

Yes the good old days are back for the abrions.

Amazing the difference a big power forward makes - would be filthy of was an Essendon fan having to watch Daniher perform like this. Dunno what the **** he was doing at Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear every time the Lions look like losing fourth place they get a dubious free kick from the umpires.The fix is on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back