Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else hearing Nth offered Sam Taylor $20 Mill over 10yrs and Hawks offered $15 Mill over 8?

Top player and even if rumours are close, is he worth this much?

This is a joke right.
I would think so. But not by me.

That an absurd amount of $

Have a mate with some good Hawks connections. Funnily enough mentioned to me Pies interest in Rowell (yes. Aside from Hawks business).

Said last week Hawks were going to make a play on Taylor in the vicinity of highest paid AFL player ever.

He too reckons Taylor will re-sign with GWS.

What a bunch of minnows.
You know what's coming next....

amazon dash microwave GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else hearing Nth offered Sam Taylor $20 Mill over 10yrs and Hawks offered $15 Mill over 8?

Top player and even if rumours are close, is he worth this much?
Talk of McCluggage and $1.3 million? If that's true, then Taykor is worth a heap more than McCluggage.

Talk of McCluggage and $1.3 million? If that's true, then Taykor is worth a heap more than McCluggage.
Yeah, McCluggage is a very good player (who I would love to add), but Taylor is the most valuable player in the comp I reckon.

Rory Sloane has retired today after having to deal with two episodes of surgery for a detached retina.
He's been a terrific player, who I think is worthy of widespread admiration.
All the best Rory!

This article was 2013. Did Caro ask them about this? Unfortunately for the Saints not many of their programs have worked. 1966 😒 2010😊 the exceptions.

Last edited:

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Eddie the mouth piece for AFL presidents.

Can see at least the interstate ones being perfectly okay with NM having their license relinquished by the AFL (which the AFL has the power to do)

The grand plan being TAS in, NM out for an 18 team comp

And then eventually a further Perth (Joondalup) and Adelaide (Norwood) team entering in tandem a few years after TAS for a 20 team comp…

With the bigger revenue from that and additional home (and derby) games each weekend at Perth stadium and Adelaide Oval

Sounds a bit far fetched… but I think the AFL would love to relegate NM to the VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back