Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Well West Coast have turned it in tonight. Playing with a lot of confidence.

I’m sure they’ll be up and about for our game. Don’t look like the same team as a few weeks ago right now.

Should be a cracker game! But we move the ball fast not like freo.

Well West Coast have turned it in tonight. Playing with a lot of confidence.

I’m sure they’ll be up and about for our game. Don’t look like the same team as a few weeks ago right now.
Impressive in the middle tonight - Yeo, Reid, Kelly, Ginbey. Barras will be probably suspended.

Brisbane 2-5 start is hitting like crack
eh, they’ll still come out looking to rip our heads off next week cos they are a group of non-serious bullies and we are their grand final, before returning to this lazy, capitulating team that we can all enjoy watching again. But right now is glorious.

Also, if we could take a page out of GWS’ book and just have a factory of small, speedy, skilled pressure forwards just constantly coming in, that would be great.

Just need to bring constant pressure v eagles and lions to win

Lions are nothing special, forwards are selfish and their midfield isn’t winning the ball back in dangerous areas

their midfield isn’t winning the ball back in dangerous areas

Their mids have fallen off a cliff. Five strong years in a row for them and it all looks a bit hard now.

They had a couple of good chances to win a flag and just fell short. Due for a stinker season.

If we don't at least split the two games against them this year that is no good for us.

Apparently Dangerfield just did a hamstring. Probably means he'll miss the Darwin clash against us in 19 days from now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see Sam Mitchell going absolutely crazy at Scrimshaw.
It's absolute gold. He absolutely tears him to shreds shoving his iPad at his chest.
Hasn't the move worked well for Jack

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawks supporters started booing Chol as well. Gave away a horrible free kick costing them a goal. Poor guy might be in for some painful years.

How can I see this? I must see this footage.
If you need some context for this.
Less than 1 minute before quarter time Scrimshaw decided to go for an 'all or nothing' kick into the middle of the ground and it didn't pay off resulting in an easy shot on goal for Sydney.

Love seeing the hostility and tension between Port and the Crows. Adds a real intensity to the clash.

I hope to see a similar ferocity with our clash against the lions. I would really love to see us bully them and give them a hard time after they’ve done it to us for so many years.

Would be nice to see our players take the rivalry and Q Clash seriously and with a sense of pride for the GC.

Love seeing the hostility and tension between Port and the Crows. Adds a real intensity to the clash.

I hope to see a similar ferocity with our clash against the lions. I would really love to see us bully them and give them a hard time after they’ve done it to us for so many years.

Would be nice to see our players take the rivalry and Q Clash seriously and with a sense of pride for the GC.
sounds like all roads lead to a will graham masterclass / rising star nomination + dub

Collingwood win actually suits us here. As long as they aren’t “back”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t get to watch as many games as others in here just due to my circumstances so I just then watched White Line Where’s My Wallet Bedwetter Hollands with interest then for Carlton and he was ordinary at best.

His stats of 17 possessions and 4 tackles surprised me. Looked like a passenger to me especially in the 2nd half.

I’m so glad we have Clohesy and Fiorini as our wings.

Last edited:
Collingwood win actually suits us here. As long as they aren’t “back”
The Pies are only half a win ahead of us now so we know we'll jump them if we can take down the Lions on Sunday. Also means we can draw level with Carlton if we get the W. Opportunity arises if you hang around long enough and this is one of those weeks for us. I just hope our boys understand how big a win would be this week.

Sydney are elite I can’t believe I thought we were a sniff few weeks back
Makes our loss to the Swans not look so bad. They are the real deal!

The only game we should be really disappointed about to date this season was the Bulldogs game, but that was immediately addressed with a raft of changes that ushered in the new academy era so it almost felt necessary in a way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back