No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a disgraceful call. Happens about 20 times a week and it's play on.
imagine inserting yourself into the game at the death like that in a 1 point game

By the letter of the law the ump probably right… but that highlights the issue

Almost every time a player makes a kick out from the goal square they run similar distances so why only apply it at that moment

If I was a crows fan I would be seeething

Play the rule all the time or only obvious ones
Not that line ball bullshit

Almost every time a player makes a kick out from the goal square they run similar distances so why only apply it at that moment

100% this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sport is ****ed. I feel bad for younger fans watching this shit because they don't know how great the sport was. Every week there's some issues with dodgy umpiring. It's run buy complete ****ing idiots.

This sport is ed. I feel bad for younger fans watching this s*t because they don't know how great the sport was. Every week there's some issues with dodgy umpiring. It's run buy complete ** idiots.
1716015503630.jpeg

This sport is ed. I feel bad for younger fans watching this s*t because they don't know how great the sport was. Every week there's some issues with dodgy umpiring. It's run buy complete ** idiots.
& the AFL have the audacity to claim missed free kicks in similar situations as the umpires having a “feel for the game”

Shows it’s a load of shit because that call was absolutely not in the spirit of the game

I don’t even blame the umpires, the afl have created this bullshit with rules that require interpretation

The rule is can’t run more than 15m but because it’s impossible to really tell we just generally go with 15 steps to simplify

So why don’t the afl change the ****ing rule to simplify it

“If a player runs more than 15 steps without bouncing the ball it’s a free kick”

Elegant, simple and no grey area

****ing morons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back