No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

carlton dry is easily the worst beer on earth
That’s why it can cure Karp’s cancer that he will no doubt get.
Two bottles a day and nothing can grow inside you after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully the corns article is the beginning of the end for STAND STAND OUTSIDE FOIIIVE OUTSIDE FIVE SYAND STA>>> PLAY ON UHHHH NO 50 50 50! STAND MOTHAFYCKAHHHH STAAAAANNDDDD!!!
Geeez bro, took Mr Mackie some time though didnit. Tiges, safe from being competitive (unless the comp is draft pick uno) and the calls come for the fluoro ME ME ME rules to be arsed.

Happy to back the South Park head on this one but. Put an end to this spotlight on high vis polished knobbery. Put the light back on the guys in a guernsey.

Said 6 weeks ago the blues have a hard run ahead and it will sort them out. Lost 4 from past 6, should've been 5 losses had the goal not been disallowed for the dees in the last qtr for a so called sling tackle.

Said 6 weeks ago the blues have a hard run ahead and it will sort them out. Lost 4 from past 6, should've been 5 losses had the goal not been disallowed for the dees in the last qtr for a so called sling tackle.
and umps have won them 4 games too earlier

they should legit be on 1-2 wins and they havent had injuries to any key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back