No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats fans woe is me

1715913098357.png

Are given the biggest cheat ground the comp has ever seen and still think they are hard done by LMAO

This guy must not watch any games other than Geelong

1715913288436.png

james franco sandwich GIF

Have a feeling ol Heckler and Strange Cat might just be Hocking and Whateley's secret Big Footy logins. Bahahahaha 🤣
there is no way theyre not on here after their weird actions

watch blooze get sucked off tonight in sydney by the umps
Watch them flap their arms around like giant albatrosses demanding every decision. Paddy Cripps can just flap his wings and fly himself to Bali every off season. They all do it, pisses me orf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott comments the week prior how they make bad mistakes etc…. a week later it’s 17-3 free kick count at half time.

It’s hilarious, but also highlights very clearly how the umpires have agendas, and an ability to umpire with emotion based on who they need to ‘make pay’ from week to week.

Neil Balme lasted them end of 2016, and we’ve been whispered about as a team that ‘has to pay’ ever since that day. Grant Thomas accused them of ‘cheating’ in a Freo game one time … check the Saints free kicks counts away from home … horrendous.

Umpires have egos and they umpire based on inflicting their ‘revenge’… like to school nerd getting revenge on the bully in the business world when they are 40 years old.

I was watching that game last night and it was like a Tigers match on steroids … umpires were cheating, pure and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Chris Scott comments the week prior how they make bad mistakes etc…. a week later it’s 17-3 free kick count at half time.

It’s hilarious, but also highlights very clearly how the umpires have agendas, and an ability to umpire with emotion based on who they need to ‘make pay’ from week to week.

Neil Balme lasted them end of 2016, and we’ve been whispered about as a team that ‘has to pay’ ever since that day. Grant Thomas accused them of ‘cheating’ in a Freo game one time … check the Saints free kicks counts away from home … horrendous.

Umpires have egos and they umpire based on inflicting their ‘revenge’… like to school nerd getting revenge on the bully in the business world when they are 40 years old.

I was watching that game last night and it was like a Tigers match on steroids … umpires were cheating, pure and simple.

yes, umps went in dry on the scats, but boy did i enjoyed watching. Does this make me a bad person?

Who would have thought the tiny failed footballers have massive sensitive ego's

Apart from last nights game, most neutral games drive me mad from the terrible umpiring, it's horrible to watch them slam one team and let another team get away with murder.

They've brought themselves into the contest when all they should be doing is officiating.

Remember when we slapped Adelaide around over there and he walked a lap around the ground before the game was over and went to the dressing rooms?
yeah he was wearing that adelaide 90s bomber jacket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back