No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

why doesnt the afl have a problem with the scats never bottoming out but has a problem with Richmond staying up?
Out of Richmond's hands the rule changing.

How come North supporters have such a problem with Richmond? I reckon we are mentioned on their board almost as much as their own team.

How come North supporters have such a problem with Richmond? I reckon we are mentioned on their board almost as much as their own team.
inferiority small ant complex

They should be grateful.
We gave them ccj

They were the start of the hashtag.

Play like poo all year until Richmond comes up on the fixture.

lol.i want the Blues to win.

Geelong are the Augustus Gloop of the competition.
I thought the scats supporters didn’t like going to the MCG or is that only against us

Jealousy

When they beat us in 2015 elim final, Norf supporters carried on like they had won the flag.

We then went on to win three flags, and they are well, nothing.

oh and the Dusty saga, they were pretty certain he was going to be a Norf player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t understand why only some teams have to play geesook at handbag park. I get finals but all H&A should be there. Carlspoon and pies filth have hardly played there in 30 years. Bullshit.

Jealousy

When they beat us in 2015 elim final, Norf supporters carried on like they had won the flag.

We then went on to win three flags, and they are well, nothing.

oh and the Dusty saga, they were pretty certain he was going to be a Norf player.
Didn't Snake Baker end up in jail because he put his house on it?

Didn't Snake Baker end up in jail because he put his house on it?
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
my work mgs GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back