Roast Opposition Banter Thread: Caveat Emptor - Welcome to the lake of fire, happy fishing

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All

Firstly I dont care if it is a practice match but Collingwood losing = me a happy little vegemite :D (and confort when we get smashed like last week :(:eek:)

The main reason im here is that I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I dont want to add to the trolls on the main board....if Melboune don't want Jack Watts we will gladly have him at the Lions :D In all seriousness it takes KPP's to lean their craft later then midfeilds and I think the critisim is unfair at some point. Having said that a stint in the two's may not be a bad thing mentally.

Anyone who bags him now a) is an idiot and b) shows they have no idea IMHO **ducks for cover**

Hi All

Firstly I dont care if it is a practice match but Collingwood losing = me a happy little vegemite :D (and confort when we get smashed like last week :(:eek:)

The main reason im here is that I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I dont want to add to the trolls on the main board....if Melboune don't want Jack Watts we will gladly have him at the Lions :D In all seriousness it takes KPP's to lean their craft later then midfeilds and I think the critisim is unfair at some point. Having said that a stint in the two's may not be a bad thing mentally.

Anyone who bags him now a) is an idiot and b) shows they have no idea IMHO **ducks for cover**

Quite a nice post. For me personally - a welcome change. :)

How do you think Mitch went when he lined up for us? I didn't catch your opinion after the gc/brissy games.

Who would be stupid enough to do that.......... wait, sorry S20.

I guess your team is aptly named the bombers, most bombers never landed at the intended location either when sent on a mission. Crashed & burned like your 2012 season will.
Should name ourselves after something that doesn't exist.
Or have you dropped the "demons" bit to please the new, Oriental, overlords?

Quite a nice post. For me personally - a welcome change. :)

How do you think Mitch went when he lined up for us? I didn't catch your opinion after the gc/brissy games.

I was surprised with him TBH - showed that he could be up to the hype when 100% comfortable in the role?

He's had the tallent but not the consistency/work ethic

I was surprised with him TBH - showed that he could be up to the hype when 100% comfortable in the role?

He's had the tallent but not the consistency/work ethic

Hopefully Neeld has what it takes to keep him consistent then. I Think he'll do well with us - obviously I'm being optimistic though -but he's given me no reason to think otherwise.

Congratulations on your historic victory. The mighty demons have proven their detractors wrong, the players have played with more spirit and determination than any Melbourne side of the last decade and Neeld's job is saved. They will now put the saga of the last month behind them as they push towards a finals berth.

Congratulations on your historic victory. The mighty demons have proven their detractors wrong, the players have played with more spirit and determination than any Melbourne side of the last decade and Neeld's job is saved. They will now put the saga of the last month behind them as they push towards a finals berth.
Reckon we could be above the wee Iggles come the close of Rd5 ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back