Open coaching positions

Remove this Banner Ad

Tron Burger, why the bloody hell would Doolan go to Yack. I think his preference might be 1 of 12 South Australian or West Australian clubs that are hounding him.
Who would Conway recruit to Mitta?
Conway is a man of many conections and tron is right he is sounding out alot of fellas for next year as for doolan his good but he wouldnt blow wind up there ass over in south australia unless its a minor league were he wouldnt be the worst.

Conway not coaching mitta but doing alot of ringing around to help recruiting wise thats 100% :thumbsu: Rod winner front runner to coach yack taking mark doolan , adam hanson , And a few from howlong apparently thats a strong rumour how acurate not sure there is a strong raiders connection there discussions are down the track :thumbsu:
Lillis is definately coaching Yack heard that directly from the mouth of the current Assistant Coach. So anything else really is hear say.

Lillis is definately coaching Yack heard that directly from the mouth of the current Assistant Coach. So anything else really is hear say.

its no real secret is it? i wonder if the Border Mail are going to report it like Almo's appointment to Howlong??? the TDFL's "worst kept secret".

Conway is a man of many conections and tron is right he is sounding out alot of fellas for next year as for doolan his good but he wouldnt blow wind up there ass over in south australia unless its a minor league were he wouldnt be the worst.

was just talkin to an ex Raider and he said "yeah Narra's got a lot of connections, but not many like him enough to go and play footy with him."
has he burnt bridges or what?????

Found this on the Murray league thread. Any coments doggies, would this be true, would hurt Thurgoona.

Originally Posted by ringo1
swooper I know that Echuca United and perhaps Moama are looking for new coaches and I assume that Sexton will go around again for Finley.Apart from that I think most clubs will retain their coaches although Kennedy has been at Mulwala for 3 yrs now:thumbsu:

We @ Rumbalara are also Inking a new coach in 08' in discussion now with Alan and Derek Murray shouldnt be far away from a done deal...this weekends tips'

user_offline.gif

Found this on the Murray league thread. Any coments doggies, would this be true, would hurt Thurgoona.

swooper I know that Echuca United and perhaps Moama are looking for new coaches and I assume that Sexton will go around again for Finley.Apart from that I think most clubs will retain their coaches although Kennedy has been at Mulwala for 3 yrs now:thumbsu:

We @ Rumbalara are also Inking a new coach in 08' in discussion now with Alan and Derek Murray shouldnt be far away from a done deal...this weekends tips'

user_offline.gif

You're on the ball Benched!

sully.jpg

user_offline.gif
Well benched as you can see by Almost dones obvious yet piss funny reply we at Thurggona have known about the job offer for a number of weeks.(Well before the season ended) and have offered Derek our 100% support if he wishes to travel down that path. From what i understand it is not only a coaching job but a full time job working in the indigenous community down there. At Thurgoona we will never try to hold someone back for making a choice that could benifit there lives (The job) or football weather its a coaching position or to have a crack at a higher level eg.. O&M. So yeah it will be a loss but we have a couple of guys already at the club who are ready to take over his mantle and could really prosper in his absence.:thumbsu:

Tron Burger, why the bloody hell would Doolan go to Yack. I think his preference might be 1 of 12 South Australian or West Australian clubs that are hounding him.
Who would Conway recruit to Mitta?
Think Tron may of been meaning Adam Doolan from Howlong, pretty sure he played there this year.

Come on Harro, when are you going to endulge us with your presence and tell us who your playing for next year. Mitta or Yack.
Wherever Gecko coaches I'll be playing Skipper. Not that I'll be a gun recruit, I'll be good for the bar takings....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its no real secret is it? i wonder if the Border Mail are going to report it like Almo's appointment to Howlong??? the TDFL's "worst kept secret".

Wherever Gecko coaches I'll be playing Skipper. Not that I'll be a gun recruit, I'll be good for the bar takings....

if Jimmy Harris goes to Mitta after Gecko has signed at Yack, he will be shot as he gets off the plane from Perth. my news is Assistant Coach??

Whats the latest on the Mitta job? It would be a plumb job, would not be hard to attract a coach i reckon.

Who is he? Where is he from GB?

He was introduced to the club at our presentation night last Friday. He spoke very well. I beleive he is from the Melbourne area and has recently moved to North-East Vic.

He will be a non-playing coach.

From what I hear, his playing experience includes stints with St Kilda and Fitzroy in the 70s, along with VFA and other clubs in the Melbourne area. I also hear that he has substantial experience in coaching at VFA and ametures level, and has been the runner for St Kilda.

I get the feeling that he interviewed very well and the club is justifiably quite impressed.

Whats the latest on the Mitta job? It would be a plumb job, would not be hard to attract a coach i reckon.

I disagree, I reckon it would be a rotten job to take on, given that you cannot exceed expectations, merely equal them, or fail. I'm not sure many coaches want to be the one to stuff up the great run of flags.

He was introduced to the club at our presentation night last Friday. He spoke very well. I beleive he is from the Melbourne area and has recently moved to North-East Vic.

From what I hear, his playing experience includes stints with St Kilda and Fitzroy in the 70s, along with VFA and other clubs in the Melbourne area. I also hear that he has substantial experience in coaching at VFA and ametures level, and has been the runner for St Kilda.

I get the feeling that he interviewed very well and the club is justifiably quite impressed.

well, we had better look out for the Cats in 2008 then hey!! who are his recruits, Cowboy Neale, Royce Hart and Darrell Baldock?

He would want to be non playing GB, the dude must 60!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back