Prediction Omens

Remove this Banner Ad

Lethal is doing the broadcast right in front of me.......it’s a sign.

77624D5C-F39B-45CA-B0FA-536BCBE4EE30.jpeg

Nathan Buckley the inaugural Rising Star recipient.

Jaidyn Stephenson the first Collingwood recipient.

We win today. It's destiny.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but didn't want to start ANOTHER Omens threads for one thing.

Something I just noticed looking at some Didak framed memorabilia on my wall.

He was the leading goal kicker in 2010...

Daicos leading goal kicker in 1990...

So, if Ginnivan or Bobby Hill are our leading Goal Kicker next year, we're probably winning the flag lol

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but didn't want to start ANOTHER Omens threads for one thing.

Something I just noticed looking at some Didak framed memorabilia on my wall.

He was the leading goal kicker in 2010...

Daicos leading goal kicker in 1990...

So, if Ginnivan or Bobby Hill are our leading Goal Kicker next year, we're probably winning the flag lol

I think we need a bit more. Like my daughter who had a ‘vision’ in March 2010 that we’d win the flag that year. She was at a non-footy related function at the MCG and ‘saw’ it.

She may also have been under the influence.

I was sceptical at the time.

Whatever. I have begged her for another vision every year since, and she’s given me nothing. Zilch. Our lack of flags is probably her fault.

Will keep you updated if I hear anything.

I think we need a bit more. Like my daughter who had a ‘vision’ in March 2010 that we’d win the flag that year. She was at a non-footy related function at the MCG and ‘saw’ it.

Whatever. I have begged her for another vision every year since, and she’s given me nothing. Zilch. Our lack of flags is probably her fault.

Try to replicate the situation back in 2010. Take her to a President's Lunch at the MCG with Kirby, Laurie Holden and Kashyboy. She'll be guaranteed to be well and truly "under the influence".

If it is her fault then time you made a bigger effort. Use gold tops for her mushroom soup or drop a tab in cereal. I don't care how you do it, just get it done.

If it is her fault then time you made a bigger effort. Use gold tops for her mushroom soup or drop a tab in cereal. I don't care how you do it, just get it done.

I’m trying. Apparently these things can’t be forced. Or so I’m told.

What kind of a mother are you?
This is for her own welfare and that of her family.

Stretch her over an ant nest in full sun, tied taught to 4 pegs with wet leather thonging and smear her with honey. She’ll have a vision soon enough.

Get it done.

Clicked on the thread thinking it was new. Then realised it was 2018.
Like being kicked in the nuts by an elephant.
I wonder if you could elaborate a little further jmac? Surprising as it may sound, I have never been kicked in the nuts by an elephant. For me and the non-nut carrying members of the forum, could you please tell us some more about how that felt.

I wonder if you could elaborate a little further jmac? Surprising as it may sound, I have never been kicked in the nuts by an elephant. For me and the non-nut carrying members of the forum, could you please tell us some more about how that felt.
It hurt….a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1953 Queen Elizabeth II was coronated

2023 King Charles III will be coronated
I did a post breaking down the numbers, when there's a Queen we win one flag every 18 seasons, when there's a King we win one every 4 seasons.

Also its the '20s again so a 4peat is a lock.

1953 Queen Elizabeth II was coronated

2023 King Charles III will be coronated
2023 Pies flag Pie Eyed will be Inebriated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back