Rooz90

All Australian
Mar 30, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Melbourne City
Okay BF universe, I need your help. I’ve had this show on my mind for a while now, but I can’t remember the name of it to save my life.

From memory this show was around the late 90s early 00s and it used to have short stories that would focus around spooky, weird, odd situations being played out.

For example the one short I remember was a security guard was patrolling some place at night, where he would notice some weird things.. yada yada… everything pointing to something being “sinister”….. upon his investigation he thought he interrupted an intruder….killed/ hurt them but so happen to be his wife had organised a surprise party…. Come to the twist he’s being taking away by police where he’s holding the invitation for his party… grinning that he in turn harmed his wife….

That’s all I remember and they had similar stories like that during its time

I wanted to track it down!!!

Channel 9 if it helps also

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okay BF universe, I need your help. I’ve had this show on my mind for a while now, but I can’t remember the name of it to save my life.

From memory this show was around the late 90s early 00s and it used to have short stories that would focus around spooky, weird, odd situations being played out.

For example the one short I remember was a security guard was patrolling some place at night, where he would notice some weird things.. yada yada… everything pointing to something being “sinister”….. upon his investigation he thought he interrupted an intruder….killed/ hurt them but so happen to be his wife had organised a surprise party…. Come to the twist he’s being taking away by police where he’s holding the invitation for his party… grinning that he in turn harmed his wife….

That’s all I remember and they had similar stories like that during its time

I wanted to track it down!!!

Channel 9 if it helps also

Two Twisted, ‘Finding Frank’, aired 14 August 2006

Bingo!!!!

How did you manage that!

Great stuff

Took about fifteen minutes. Was scanning Australian television debuts in late 90s-early 00s, C9’s spooky anthology Twisted Tales (1996-98) looked about right but none of those eps, noticed a sequel series Two Twisted (2006), noticed the promising Finding Frank premise, skimmed it on YT (which was handy), seemed a perfect match with your given clues. I never saw the series myself, only very vaguely aware of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back