OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think they will, but that is just my suspicion - it is not based on any inside knowledge. I think the fact the Tigers have nothing left to prove may see a few move on.

The players I think will definitely stay on board are Matt Robinson, Karl Norman, Jordy Hansted, Joel Bihun, Mitch Kilner and Bryce Ralph.

Sussyer has retired and by the sounds of things Cohen as well. I suspect that guys like Lawrence, Gray, Bradley, Elliott, Reynolds and Fox might move on.

Duffy and Scott love the club as much as anyone, and I reckon Jase will push very hard to get them to keep travelling.

Nige is the big one - if he decides to go around again it will go a long way towards getting others on board.

I imagine we will know more one way or another by this time next week.
Max scott not coming back?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that's the case I'd say Duffy would be gone as well then.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had heard that both Max and Duffy were not planning to travel back to play next year, but Iv given up believing all the rumours I hear about the Tigers.

Even if they lose Cohan, scott, Duffy, Sussyer and Cunningham they will still be a top 4 side and they have shown they can win it from anywhere

I had heard that both Max and Duffy were not planning to travel back to play next year, but Iv given up believing all the rumours I hear about the Tigers.

Even if they lose Cohan, scott, Duffy, Sussyer and Cunningham they will still be a top 4 side and they have shown they can win it from anywhere

Cunningham would be a big loss for there 2's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None that I have heard of as yet. Jimbo might retire again but we will just wait till next year to see if he changes his mind again.

Only asking because i heard jimbo burnt his boots and i pressume anything jimbo does benny bell will follow, raven would have to be close as with thayer, then hoggan, edwards, canny, penney, solimo and jaden allan has mentioned it at the sports bar for the last few years

Only asking because i heard jimbo burnt his boots and i pressume anything jimbo does benny bell will follow, raven would have to be close as with thayer, then hoggan, edwards, canny, penney, solimo and jaden allan has mentioned it at the sports bar for the last few years

Geez you are hearing lots of stories. You must be lucky to get Jaden to speak to you cause he is a mute normally!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back