Society/Culture OJ Simpson - Dead at 76

Remove this Banner Ad

gHluHIC.jpg

NY Rangers parade after winning the Stanley Cup
Opening match FIFA World Cup USA 1994
Ken Griffey Jr hitting for the cycle v Kansas City Royals
Arnold Palmer's last round at a US Open
Game 5 1994 NBA Finals (series was tied 2-2)

And OJ
I was on Juno Beach in Normandy.

Still adamant it was his son
He was involved in some way. Either did the deed or arranged it for somebody else to do. Overwhelming circumstantial evidence should have been enough to send him to prison even though they didn't have the smoking gun. Lot of people are happy this has happened. Got to live years of freedom when he didn't deserve it.

He was involved in some way. Either did the deed or arranged it for somebody else to do. Overwhelming circumstantial evidence should have been enough to send him to prison even though they didn't have the smoking gun. Lot of people are happy this has happened. Got to live years of freedom when he didn't deserve it.

Partial DNA - SON
glove - son has smaller hands

I believe OJ covered up what his son did.

OJ dies at 76

OJ Simpson, the former American football star at the centre of a double-murder trial that gripped the world three decades ago, has died aged 76.

Simpson was acquitted in a sensational 1995 trial of murdering his former wife and her friend, but was found responsible for their deaths in a civil lawsuit and was later imprisoned for armed robbery and kidnapping.

The former NFL player, cleared by a Los Angeles jury in what the US media called "the trial of the century", died on Wednesday (local time) after living with cancer, his family posted on social media on Thursday.

For someone of my vintage, OJ was in the debate of greatest RBs in football, college or pros. He first came to my attention as the intimidating star at USC facing my Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl, #1 vs #2. He played well, but the Bucks took it.
Then as a NFL star. That one year he was unstoppable. The Bills weren't very good, but he was magnificent that year. Everyone knew who was getting the ball but it was no use; first to rush for 2,000 yards.
Such a downfall.

If he arranged someone else to do it he would have had a water right alibi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back