Solved OJ Simpson Case

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? His son was never charged.

His son was never charged because there was no evidence linking him to the crime.

All the things you posted above (his son being angry, being slighted by Nicole etc) is not evidence.

I don’t think OJ Simpson was a dumb ass, but the idea that his son did it and OJ decided to cover it up by putting his own blood (and the victims’ blood) at the crime scene, in a trail leading away from the crime scene, in his own car, and at his own house is laughable.

Not to mention “Hey, maybe I’ll attempt to escape on national television in my car once I’ve been charged.

That’ll really help divert suspicion off my son!”

If anyone wants to reads the ins and outs of the trial, I recommend The Run of His Life by Jeffrey Toobin. Great book that leaves you shaking your head at OJs acquittal.

I read two books on the trial - Tobin’s one that you mentioned and Vincent Bugliosi’s “Outrage: Why OJ Simpson Got Away With Murder”

Bugliosi was the prosecutor in the Charles Manson trial and wrote Helter Skelter (also excellent)

I read two books on the trial - Tobin’s one that you mentioned and Vincent Bugliosi’s “Outrage: Why OJ Simpson Got Away With Murder”

Bugliosi was the prosecutor in the Charles Manson trial and wrote Helter Skelter (also excellent)
Nice. I haven't read Outrage. Will have a look.

I haven't read I Did It yet either.

His son was never charged because there was no evidence linking him to the crime.

All the things you posted above (his son being angry, being slighted by Nicole etc) is not evidence.

I don’t think OJ Simpson was a dumb ass, but the idea that his son did it and OJ decided to cover it up by putting his own blood (and the victims’ blood) at the crime scene, in a trail leading away from the crime scene, in his own car, and at his own house is laughable.

Not to mention “Hey, maybe I’ll attempt to escape on national television in my car once I’ve been charged.

That’ll really help divert suspicion off my son!”
Son had motive, means (no alibi), tendency knife attack evidence, a private investigator believes they found a knife that could match the murder weapon in a storage locker that contained the son's possessions, clothing found at the scene, falsified clock card.

OJ planting evidence to impicate himself is a straw man you've created. I don't doubt OJ was at the scene due to the footprints.

Nicole reportedly had blood and skin under her fingernails and Ron Goldman had bruised hands suggesting a struggle. What were OJ's injuries when strip searched by police?

A narcissist protecting his son

e0604001-33b1-4225-9fb3-bd4221389cf4_text.gif

If the son did it then someone would have been willing to stand up for OJ over the years and protect his name and reputation.

The guy died one of the most hated people in the history of mankind for a reason.

If anyone wants to reads the ins and outs of the trial, I recommend The Run of His Life by Jeffrey Toobin. Great book that leaves you shaking your head at OJs acquittal.

The whole Fuhrnam thing destroyed the case. When you have a proven racist cop who found evidence not denying he planted and manufactured evidence then it’s pretty damning especially for a majority black jury than didn’t trust police to begin with.

Add the sloppy forensic work and it’s not that surprising.

His lawyers did enough to cast doubt over the entire prosecution.

Domestic violence will never end if the perpetrators are not called out for it.
All this discussing the trial and what went wrong, does not change the fact that a woman and a man were killed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bellow interview and article about the book, 'If I Did It'.
Article expires in a few weeks as the NY Times has now built a time bomb into shared subscriber articles.

“He had zero remorse,” Ms. Regan said. “The only remorse he had was that she had ruined his life. Because he had to kill her.”

“Like it or not, this was his confession,” she said. “It is a portrait of a sociopath."

Both quotes are by Ms Regan publisher of the book at Harper Collins.

Bellow interview and article about the book, 'If I Did It'.
Article expires in a few weeks as the NY Times has now built a time bomb into shared subscriber articles.

“He had zero remorse,” Ms. Regan said. “The only remorse he had was that she had ruined his life. Because he had to kill her.”

“Like it or not, this was his confession,” she said. “It is a portrait of a sociopath."

Both quotes are by Ms Regan publisher of the book at Harper Collins.

Someone claims
This was a surprise. There had never been any evidence to suggest that Mr. Simpson had an accomplice. No one else’s blood was found at the scene besides Mr. Simpson’s and the victims
But (elsewhere) someone different has claimed
Investigators found blood and skin under Nicole's fingernails ... along with blood drops on her back that didn't match those of O.J.
- OJ is innocent and I can Prove It, William Dear.

The information on this case is so littered with bias. Even the so called confession book it says was ghost written by a prosecution witness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back