Oh Ricky, you're so dumb...oh Ricky!

Remove this Banner Ad

So she's with him because she couldn't be bothered rejecting his constant harassment?

Yet more evidence that to all women No really means Yes.... doesn't it Tip Wat

588898-stephen-milne.jpg

Oh what a horrible set up. The media, once again, falls for this slimy character.

Nothing more than a set up to show the haters up.

I feel for his wife and kids, having to live through all this.

He has to be one of the most ugliest men in Australia. No one with the kind of rep he has atm would go near this slime bucket.

Guys don't be harsh. It's the combination of his boyish good looks and his infectious personality that makes him a dream catch for hookers Australia wide.

Strange that it take this shit for me to post my first entry, but anyway...

She has a history of dating older dudes. Her last one actually paid for the fantastic fake **** that she has. She uses them up for a while living the high life and then pisses them off just as quickly

I know her whole family but haven’t had much to do with her. Only really saw her at family things like her nephew’s christening and his first b/day party etc. My missus and her sister used to be best friend before she lots her shit a bit.

Anyway, it is just for the 15 mins of fame, the sugar daddy gifts and endless party supplies (the Hollywood flu is popular amongst the kids these days)

But, she is ****ing hot and hell in real life...

What's dumb with knocking off a hottie?

Probably the only smart thing he's done in a while
Good on him. But she is a fair dinkum shit head. If that was my daughter I'd whack her one and tell her to get back to ****ing reality.

**** me sideways.! Fancy letting the paper photo her with him F**************Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She has a history of dating older dudes. Her last one actually paid for the fantastic fake **** that she has. She uses them up for a while living the high life and then pisses them off just as quickly

I know her whole family but haven’t had much to do with her. Only really saw her at family things like her nephew’s christening and his first b/day party etc. My missus and her sister used to be best friend before she lots her shit a bit.

Anyway, it is just for the 15 mins of fame, the sugar daddy gifts and endless party supplies (the Hollywood flu is popular amongst the kids these days)

Like it wasn't obvious.

Parents must proud of the little germ they spawned, then again says more about her parents. Whats her mum like?

Her mum is not bad for an old bird. Would have been good in her day for sure. Her old man is like 80 years old and is a bit of a mad scientist. True. He wouldn't have objected to much to the relationship, He would be happy to have a male around who also has a seniors card for day trips to the Blackburn tavern...
Her sister is 29 and is dating a guy 45+ years old.

I heard one of the FM stations interview a facebook friend of the girl and thought holy shit humanity has sunk to rock bottom.

After seeing the pic a big upgrade for Ricky there though :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

Her mum is not bad for an old bird. Would have been good in her day for sure. Her old man is like 80 years old and is a bit of a mad scientist. True. He wouldn't have objected to much to the relationship, He would be happy to have a male around who also has a seniors card for day trips to the Blackburn tavern...
Her sister is 29 and is dating a guy 45+ years old.

does everyone in hobart have three heads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back