Official Indiana Pacers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Godamn I hate supporting this franchise pick 6 can't wait to see another 25 year old rookie or some home grown kid like Jade Ivey just to try and get a few more tickets sold.

I miss the early 2010's team.
Classic Pacers, there is a consensus top 5 players in this draft and we have pick 6.

Classic Pacers, there is a consensus top 5 players in this draft and we have pick 6.

There's a consensus top 3. Then there's another 4.

The doom and gloom over this pick is *en absurd. We'll be looking at someone like Keegan Murray, Shadeon Sharpe, Jayden Ivey or Bennedict Mathurin.

Sharpe is unproven but potentially the highest upside of this draft, 6'5 with a 7ft wingspan and as smooth as PG13. Ivey is the most athletic player in this draft, an improved shooter and would slot next to Hali as his Robin. Murray is a 6'9 wing who's a great shooter, great defender, great in transition and a great cutter.

Any of these dudes would be great to get.

There's a consensus top 3. Then there's another 4.

The doom and gloom over this pick is ducken absurd. We'll be looking at someone like Keegan Murray, Shadeon Sharpe, Jayden Ivey or Bennedict Mathurin.

Sharpe is unproven but potentially the highest upside of this draft, 6'5 with a 7ft wingspan and as smooth as PG13. Ivey is the most athletic player in this draft, an improved shooter and would slot next to Hali as his Robin. Murray is a 6'9 wing who's a great shooter, great defender, great in transition and a great cutter.

Any of these dudes would be great to get.
Sharpe and Ivey are a tier above the rest of those players IMO.
It's going to be interesting to see what Sac do, that will change the draft for us

Unfortunately the Pacers missed out Ayton as the Suns has matched the offer and can't be traded to the Pacers until 15/07/2023.

Suns can't trade Ayton to everyone else until 15/01/2023.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Finally getting to see some excitement at Indy. These kids are having fun and it's rubbing off on the vets.

Mathurin is special and Haliburton is ridiculous.

The key is keeping most of these guys together because the future is very bright.

Let's get the Heat today thecatattack

Finally getting to see some excitement at Indy. These kids are having fun and it's rubbing off on the vets.

Mathurin is special and Haliburton is ridiculous.

The key is keeping most of these guys together because the future is very bright.

Let's get the Heat today thecatattack

Will they eventually trade Turner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely I'm not the only one back on the bandwagon, I love the way we are playing at the moment and the potential is huge.

Obviously we are not going to win the championship but I agree with Bill Simmons when he said we have the talent to beat anyone on any night.

The powerful players are going to eat us alive like Giannis did but no panic to get a good defence yet.

Surely I'm not the only one back on the bandwagon, I love the way we are playing at the moment and the potential is huge.

Obviously we are not going to win the championship but I agree with Bill Simmons when he said we have the talent to beat anyone on any night.

The powerful players are going to eat us alive like Giannis did but no panic to get a good defence yet.

Haliburton is going to be the top pure PG in the league for the next period. He's pretty much the heir to Chris Paul.

If Mathurin can take the step into an All-Star level Wing, it will go a massive way to taking them to the next level.

I have them just behind OKC and probably ahead of the Magic and Pistons as my teams to watch in the next few years. Spurs behind these 4.

I've never been off the bandwagon

I've never been off the bandwagon
Me either!..

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Davis dominating in the final is probably a look into the future of what will happen if we make the playoffs and come against a dominant big man.

Need to somehow avoid Giannis if we make the playoffs.

I really enjoy beating them!

I'm going to contradict myself from a few comments above but I think they wouldn't want to come up against us in the playoffs.

Enjoyed Haliburton grabbing the ball and holding it up to the bucks crowd.

Good to see we have a bit of a swag about us and won't put up with being bullied around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back