Official Indiana Pacers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring on the Bucks!

I would be more confident if Haliburton was still in his early season form.

I think finishing 6th is a fair indication of where the team is at.
Next year is our year if everyone stays fit.

Get Mathurin back fit-n-firing and another year experience into Hali, Nembhard, Neismith, Shephard, Jackson, Smith & co.

I'm glad Shaq bought up after game 6 the we had owned the Bucks all season.

We would have beaten them regardless if Giannis played the series or not.

Onto the next round we go!

fricking Nembhard. I mean what are you actually thinking fouling before the ball in inbounded. Beyond stupid. One thing that grinds my gears is boneheaded plays by guys that really should know better. Like how can you have that low of game IQ and still call yourself a professional baller.

Gee i miss Mathurin.

As good as our bench is playing we are so much better with Benny on the court as he is a tough matchup for the opposition.

Knicks are beatable but Celtics wont be sadly but we are going to be much better next season with the 2nd youngest team in it behind OKC.

Refs didnt help us and that kick ball call with scores tied with 57secs to go as well as the Divencenzo academy award dive virtually sealed it for the home town scum.

fricking Nembhard. I mean what are you actually thinking fouling before the ball in inbounded. Beyond stupid. One thing that grinds my gears is boneheaded plays by guys that really should know better. Like how can you have that low of game IQ and still call yourself a professional baller.
Brunson had everyone on edge and i think we gave up 2 fouls like that leading to a free throw and possession.🤨

Brunson had everyone on edge and i think we gave up 2 fouls like that leading to a free throw and possession.🤨
yeah it lead to losing the game. I don't care how on edge he felt, there's no excuse to be fouling on the inbound and gift wrapping the game to the Knicks. If I was coach, I'd be benching him the next game for that stupidity.

yeah it lead to losing the game. I don't care how on edge he felt, there's no excuse to be fouling on the inbound and gift wrapping the game to the Knicks. If I was coach, I'd be benching him the next game for that stupidity.
Hard to argue with that and we need to be more switched on.

Refs didnt help us and that kick ball call with scores tied with 57secs to go as well as the Divencenzo academy award dive virtually sealed it for the home town scum.

Bill Simmons reason for tipping the Knicks for the series was the fact they were going to get the hometown calls go their way.

However it looks like Brunson is going to drop 40 points every game and our D isn't good enough to stop there role players.

I still think we can push them to a game 7 but second round playoffs is probably the ceiling for this current line up.

Maybe people who know the league more than me can tell me if there are any FA or specific players we could target for next season to improve the defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back