Official cheersquads and their signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Now, I know it's not the most pressing issue going around, but have some of these cheersquads actually seen the signs they hold up at matches?

"BRENDAN McCARTNEY
'MACCA'
OUR TASK MASTER"

I mean, WTF does that even mean? And who thought it would make a decent sign?

And then there's this chestnut:

"NO VOID
ALL BOYD"

Sorry Doggies fans. I know the WCE cheersquad is just as ridiculous, but those signs just crack me up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couldn't help but notice last week one of the signs in the hawks cheersquad used 'your' instead of 'you're'
Collingwood had 'Didak your a star'.
Now i'm no sign maker, but surely if you were to make one, you would get a second and third opinion on the grammar.

Collingwood had 'Didak your a star'.
Now i'm no sign maker, but surely if you were to make one, you would get a second and third opinion on the grammar.
He asked his fellow cheersquad members and it was four votes for your, three for yore and one for yaw.

I also saw that McCartney banner and thought the same. Who would write that and put it on a banner?

I too am a huge fan of the Bulldogs cheersquad signs. No void and taskmaster are two of my favourites.

Some other good ones at the Bulldogs are:

WOOD IS GOOD

LINDSAY GILBEE OOOH YEAH, HE'S OUR MAN

But the ultimate and sadly ironic:

ADAM COONEY. FULL OF ENERGY.

Not picking on the Dogs cheer squad. But when we played them earlier this year, i noticed half of them all wear the full tracksuit. Tad sad.

Tad sad is some muppet getting their face painted like a cat....... Think I'd go the full tracksuit bud

art-svCHEERSQUAD-420x0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back