Official 2013 Silly Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Boolarra was in the same position 3 or 4 years ago. We only won 1 game in 2009 but had a good club with good people behind the scenes and a lot of keen young blokes. There was some dead wood that we needed to shed which we did. We recruited well as the Allies are trying to do and won the flag in 2011 following a middle of the road finish in 2010. Best of luck with it AlliesCoach. You sound like you're heading in the right direction.
Trained for longer than half an hour lol

Boolarra was in the same position 3 or 4 years ago. We only won 1 game in 2009 but had a good club with good people behind the scenes and a lot of keen young blokes. There was some dead wood that we needed to shed which we did. We recruited well as the Allies are trying to do and won the flag in 2011 following a middle of the road finish in 2010. Best of luck with it AlliesCoach. You sound like you're heading in the right direction.

I dont think Garns will be too happy that Boolarra have recruited one of the Allies only decent existing players though ;)

I dont think Garns will be too happy that Boolarra have recruited one of the Allies only decent existing players though ;)
I didn't know what you were talking about until Monday night when we had our first training. Bit out of the loop there. Good pick-up for us. I'm sure Allies will improve regardless though if they keep putting their name out there and keep putting the hard work into recruiting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back