Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately I sold NAB at their peak *phew* IIRC they're not on the recommended list atm. Westpac is great, terrific dividends! Probably my fave with CSL. IF the market adjusts, I'll begin buying Westpac + CSL again.
I dunno, I know there is negativity towards Aussie banks atm but big bro is a former market analyst at Argonaut and said I need one in there so I'm going with it.

Kram, every man + his dog are selling CSL shares today! Usually takes about one minute to sell CSL, perhaps two minutes max - it's been an hour + still waiting for my sale! I'm sixth in line lol Funny, there are more CSL buyers than sellers, what's taking so long?

You only need to be polite to people who don't like you, or who you don't like.

Very important at work to keep personal feelings silent.

If I feel a vibe that someone doesn't like me, I try to be friendly + include them in the conversation. Also ask them questions, they usually defrost lol
the locals I employ have a big problem with teamwork. Education system forces them, if they are at all academically capable, to give up team sports in their teens and doesn't promote group work in general. I have to give them pep talks occasionally on exactly what I bolded. And their answer to adversary is always quitting instead of working through it. Playing team sports or working on group projects or small group classroom discussion is so important to a child's development. It definitely has a big role later in their work lives.

True but doesn’t change the fact since 00 he’s only behind Lord Gazza and Bec Judd
Why is Lord Gazza in that list?
Not sure who Bec Judd is though, but if she's related to Chicken Wing Judd, then she's #3 on the list:

#1 Midget
#2 Chicken Wing Judd
#3 Bec Judd (whoever she is)

Kitty can I have 1% of your profits coz Maccie Ds
No! Because you were mean to Lord Gazza :p

Why is Lord Gazza in that list?
Not sure who Bec Judd is though, but if she's related to Chicken Wing Judd, then she's #3 on the list:

#1 Midget
#2 Chicken Wing Judd
#3 Bec Judd (whoever she is)

No! Because you were mean to Lord Gazza :p
Wot.

I’m sayinf the best 3 players since 00 is Lord Ablett, bitch Judd, Loser Mitchell

the locals I employ have a big problem with teamwork. Education system forces them, if they are at all academically capable, to give up team sports in their teens and doesn't promote group work in general. I have to give them pep talks occasionally on exactly what I bolded. And their answer to adversary is always quitting instead of working through it. Playing team sports or working on group projects or small group classroom discussion is so important to a child's development. It definitely has a big role later in their work lives.
Hallelujah to that Spearman!

On the contrary, when I was at school, we were made to play at least one team sport.

The other thing I find nowadays, is that the youngens are never wrong, nothing is their fault, it's always someone else's fault! No one learns to be accountable or to own up to mistakes. It's baffling! Nothing wrong with making a mistake, but have the courage to admit it.

Wot.

I’m sayinf the best 3 players since 00 is Lord Ablett, bitch Judd, Loser Mitchell
Hahahahahaha

NOOOOO!!!
Little Baby Jesus is definitely number one!

Judd was a dirty, violent, dummy-spitting creep!

Midget is the MOST over-rated player of ALL TIME! Just stood around waiting for the ball to be served to him on a silver platter! Never saw him under a pack! He was a filthy, cheating, cowardly sniper!

Remember when Bartel said to Midget "Don't you want to get your uniform dirty?" :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahahaha

NOOOOO!!!
Little Baby Jesus is definitely number one!

Judd was a dirty, violent, dummy-spitting creep!

Midget is the MOST over-rated player of ALL TIME! Just stood around waiting for the ball to be served to him on a silver platter! Never saw him under a pack! He was a filthy, cheating, cowardly sniper!

Remember when Bartel said to Midget "Don't you want to get your uniform dirty?" :D:D:D
I found you a man! BT!

Attachments

• A9E569B7-6CE4-45F6-B5D8-12C05FF93056.jpeg
    A9E569B7-6CE4-45F6-B5D8-12C05FF93056.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 55
  • 648DA9A2-189C-49D7-A99F-2912D9725B43.jpeg
    648DA9A2-189C-49D7-A99F-2912D9725B43.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 106
I found you a man! BT!
Too late lol BotsMaster has already introduced us :sick::sick::sick:

Just for you Hello Kitty
26220160_921823497980651_464129300875219643_n.jpg

26219725_921823491313985_8489886062437407970_n.jpg

Kram, every man + his dog are selling CSL shares today! Usually takes about one minute to sell CSL, perhaps two minutes max - it's been an hour + still waiting for my sale! I'm sixth in line lol Funny, there are more CSL buyers than sellers, what's taking so long?
Did it go through? Looks like they dropped nearly 1%.

nab and qub dropped pretty close to my bids, will look at it tomorrow. Woodside I got a couple of months back keeps going up which is good but I only bought half the block I wanted which is kind of annoying.

Did it go through? Looks like they dropped nearly 1%.

nab and qub dropped pretty close to my bids, will look at it tomorrow. Woodside I got a couple of months back keeps going up which is good but I only bought half the block I wanted which is kind of annoying.
NO! + now I've dropped from 6th to 23rd! D***heads with large blocks of shares are selling for $0.01 less - bas****s

Kram nearly went FYFEY 4EVER in 2013

Also I am genuinely waiting for a DrG or GC26 post from BF to be posted on that Nuffies page - I’ve seen multiple BF posts on there lol.
That Dusty tattoo looks more like Robbie Williams :p

This is about the level of posts on Nuffies on AFL Pages lol

26173061_398693510568774_745990272208217518_o.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

He'd save $1,000 if he omitted "Dustin" lol

BTW Dusty was the ONLY player to receive a premiership medal :D

"Grand Final Cup (Premiership) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back