Mystery Oak Island.

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine you guys are feeling a little foolish for giving up on this treasure hunt when they are so close.

This week they discovered a coin they suspect has a Knight Templar cross on it. Someone from the local Freemasons is also going to take them to the south of France to reveal more secrets about the Knights Templar

Seems to me they are very close to discovering the Arc of the Covenant. I'll be surprised if it doesnt turn up next week.

Ark-of-covenant-God-face-to-face-1-.jpg

(May be reenactment of God standing on actual ark)

I imagine you guys are feeling a little foolish for giving up on this treasure hunt when they are so close.

This week they discovered a coin they suspect has a Knight Templar cross on it. Someone from the local Freemasons is also going to take them to the south of France to reveal more secrets about the Knights Templar

Seems to me they are very close to discovering the Arc of the Covenant. I'll be surprised if it doesnt turn up next week.

Ark-of-covenant-God-face-to-face-1-.jpg

(May be reenactment of God standing on actual ark)
They may extend this into a 3rd season.Its gonna be called mysteries for the under 18s and non readers.
This is just piffle lapped up by people who dont know what a library is.
Episode 437.camera cuts to a farmer scratching his head and saying"ive had 3 cows die in the same paddock its a mystery to me"
Cue the vagner music.
life goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've found 3 coins and a piece of a tree.

Money well spent!
Well it is money well spent.
The cost per episode is about 35,000 and the selling of the episode netts about 350,000.
Remember its a "show".not a documentry.

Ratings must be good. Did they find any more coins or stumps?
No they didnt find anything.
But the executive director is searching ebay for something worth throwing down there.
Flood tunnels are like beer,they are the answer to "everything".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back