Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
Potential 10 bagger here

Should be trading far above what it is currently just on current revenue alone

Have recently increased the size of their warehouse by 6x. Will jump on any announcement of a new deal

Will be cash flow positive soon

In big on this one

Price at posting - 1.6c

Last edited:
Great end to the week with a legacy holder exiting and the price still going up. Expect it to hit 3c + over the week

stocking up again Monday if it opens under 2c

Did some DD on this stock over the weekend after seeing your post and I agree it's got a lot of potential. In this morning at $0.02 for a small spec amount.

Absolute s**t show on Hot Copper, half claiming it's the next big thing and the other half saying it's a pump and dump. Feel like I'll set and forget for 12 months.

70% :cool:. What do you expect for the remainder of the week?
Haha yeah great day. Got in again at 1.7c yesterday, only for a small amount though unfortunately, actually forgot I had the buy order in

Interesting post on HotCopper which I generally take with a grain of salt but NZS management has confirmed a typo in the last announcement. They mentioned revenue of $360k per quarter from their latest deal but they have clarified that this is actually per month

I’d say they’ll clarify the deal along with what should be a fantastic quarterly report late next week

think we’ll see some flat lining or solidifying until the quarterly report comes out

I was very close to pushing the Sell button at 2.8c as I see it dropping to low to mid 2s prior to quarterly announcement but that announcement could come any day and I expect it to head in to 3s and 4s shortly after. Worried I’ll miss out if I got out

Topping up on some more today. Very confident in a significant spike in the SP once the quarterly comes out which if history suggests, should be Friday.

Expected revenues really should be suggesting a price of between 4 and 6c with hopefully further deal announcements will see the SP rocket

DYOR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting a small decline tomorrow?

any gain would be a big result. Hoping my other 3 parcels perform aswell as NZS

Expecting a small decline tomorrow?

any gain would be a big result. Hoping my other 3 parcels perform aswell as NZS
Early indicators are showing a small rise at open but I do expect it to retrace some stage to mid to high 4s

I’ve finished trading this one though. Given the rise on a relatively small $400k deal, I don’t want to be left hanging should another $1m+ deal be announced.

Long hold for me. I’m personally bullish about nootropics. I use MindLab pro which I’m super happy with. Whether it’s a placebo or not, I’m happy to spend the $350 every quarter which isn’t cheap

There were some big buys of $150k plus yesterday and very few sells of $50k plus. I would like to think it’s either instos or very educated, high net worth retail investors getting in which is a good sign

Nice shout on it Lynchy, wish I was in a position to trade at the time.

I think Nootropics are an interesting prospect too. Been on the Brain Doctor myself, can’t say I’m too happy with it. Might have to give MindLab pro a try. After sampling modafinil the bar is set a bit too high. But ill continue watching this one & look for an entry

I think Nootropics are an interesting prospect too. Been on the Brain Doctor myself, can’t say I’m too happy with it. Might have to give MindLab pro a try. After sampling modafinil the bar is set a bit too high. But ill continue watching this one & look for an entry
Highly recommend MindLab pro. Give it probably 6 weeks though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back