Number 21 (was 40) - Andrew Foster (pick 28 2006 RD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Number 40 - Andrew Foster

foster462x260.jpg

Reading a lot of the posts about our midfield and how people see it shaping up for 2009 and have noticed that Foster rarely gets mentioned.

Is this because of his back injury? Is he doing pre-season training?

Thought he played quite well in the handful of games at the end of 2007.

He's in full pre-season training so his back must be okay. I imagine he rarely gets mentioned cos he is an unknown quantity really. He's also still pretty slight - hopefully he adds a bit of bulk this pre-season.

Where is Foster at contract wise? Was he one of the 1 year deal crew?

Can anyone give me some idea about where Foster is at? havnt heard anything about him playing in WAFL or being on the injury list? Whats going on with him?

Number 21 - Andrew Foster

Andrew Foster made an appearance with the East Freo Reserves side this week for the first time since Rd 2.

His match stats were 13k, 13hb, 5 marks, 5I50, 1G, 1B.

Fair return for a guy who hasn`t played much footy over the last 18 months.

He will need to back this up next week to push for a spot in the league side.

Can someone who saw the game provide more info?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Number 21 - Andrew Foster

Anthony Van Der Welan?? is Fosters manager and was on 6pr last night talking about the `incident` and the Freo Derby on Saturday.

He seemed hopeful of a call up to the seniors this weekend after his good performance last week:thumbsu:

Re: Number 21 - Andrew Foster

After all the hoopla this week maybe we've finally found a replacement for the Wiz?

Grand Wizard Foster!

Playing WAFL league this w/e. :thumbsu:

You beauty.

I`ve got high hopes for this kid after a couple of promising displays in the 3 or 4 AFL games he has played.

Although I would be happy for him to get through this week without any injuries and maybe collect a few touches throughout the match...and to be a part of a thumping win:thumbsu:

You beauty.

I`ve got high hopes for this kid after a couple of promising displays in the 3 or 4 AFL games he has played.

Although I would be happy for him to get through this week without any injuries and maybe collect a few touches throughout the match...and to be a part of a thumping win:thumbsu:

Same here, He is almost the forgotton man at Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back