Mod. Notice NRL Threads - Please Read

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, December 14, 2011, there will be no more NRL/rugby threads permitted on the main board. No comparisons, no ratings, no anything.

Don't do it, or there will be cards.

Let the war begin.

It seems like the exact opposite to me, preventing discussion about it means that the "war" cannot be "fought" here on BF.

I'm curious as to why though? I'm guessing it's because all NRL-related threads spiral into shitfights when the degenerates from LU get involved?

Best decision ever. This board has become excessively negative as it is.

Can we get rid of the endless Demetriou/Anderson threads while we're at it?

Some of us have an interest in the interpay between sports rather than each and every sport in detail.

Hence I respectfully suggest a "Business of Sport" forum where topical things such as FIFA world cup, betting, staduim improvements, corruption and topical discussions

Some of us have an interest in the interpay between sports rather than each and every sport in detail.

Hence I respectfully suggest a "Business of Sport" forum where topical things such as FIFA world cup, betting, staduim improvements, corruption and topical discussions

or just let us discuss NRL/AFL, youd think we are in China.

That idea has been kicking around for a while. Has merit.

Good grief. This thread badly needed a hyperbole infusion.

We have two groups of supporters utterly fixed in their views that eventually turn whichever thread they congregate into the same old boring pile of shit. They are never worth the trouble.

Lol, Business of Sport. So basically a place for all the rednecks and futbol/beautiful game snobs to go at it, thinly disguised under a dignified title.

Great decision to ban rugby threads btw. I don't have anything against rugby, but the topics are always horrendous reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief. This thread badly needed a hyperbole infusion.

We have two groups of supporters utterly fixed in their views that eventually turn whichever thread they congregate into the same old boring pile of shit. They are never worth the trouble.

ok fair enough but what of the Hunt or Issy or similar discussions that go that way? Cant you just ban the posters that drag it down?

whats a hyperbole infusion?

ok fair enough but what of the Hunt or Issy or similar discussions that go that way? Cant you just ban the posters that drag it down?

Hunt and Folau are AFL listed players. Of course they can be discussed.

The NRL/AFL threads always descend into crap. The same people, the trolls, the same posts, the same actions. The mods, supers, admin and I dare say that the majority of posters are sick to death of them. So, no more.

Excessive move.

Just delete the posts that are trolls/complete shit.

You reach the point where it is much easier to close a thread than keep deleting posts & with the NRL threads the same thing happens everytime, therefore, rather than constantly closing threads, you be proactive & not allow threads that you know will always degenerate in the same way.

Excessive move.

Just delete the posts that are trolls/complete shit.

The NRL threads become a shitfight within three posts and are not worth saving. The same trolls come in and post inane shit which then gets posters who normally don't troll or engage with trolls todo so and destroy the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back