NRL Players at it again - Todd Carney p*sses into his own mouth!

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy who let a dog suck him off.

The guy who laid a turd in a hotel hallway.

The guy who shoved his fingers up opposition arseholes.

The guy who glassed his girlfriend.

This guy was one of the worst of them.

1994%20qld%20tazo0010.jpg

He also used to play for the Western Reds back in the 90s and apparently he was an absolute lunatic on the piss. Matt Fuller was one of his teammates back then and worked as a fitness coach at our rugby club and he told a few stories about him like how he redecorated his hotel room by smearing his shit all over the walls and also shat in a teammates shoe. Classy bloke.

This guy was one of the worst of them.

1994%20qld%20tazo0010.jpg

He also used to play for the Western Reds back in the 90s and apparently he was an absolute lunatic on the piss. Matt Fuller was one of his teammates back then and worked as a fitness coach at our rugby club and he told a few stories about him like how he redecorated his hotel room by smearing his shit all over the walls and also shat in a teammates shoe. Classy bloke.

In the shoes, that would be pretty funny if it happened to someone else.

a 1999 pre-season tour incident where a drunken O'Neill defecated in the footwear of teammate Jeremy Schloss. This incident became known as "the poo in the shoe" affair, and gained much media attention and public ridicule after O'Neill reportedly uttered the alliterative line, "I just shat it Schlossy's shoe," to his teammates.

lol

Also...

In 2004, while on a pre-season trip to Australia with the Widnes Vikings, he was accused of drunkenly attempting to set fire to a 13-year-old boy who was wearing a foam-rubber dolphin mascot suit whilst on a river cruise in Port Macquarie. To avoid apprehension, O'Neill stripped to his underwear following the incident, dived into the Hastings River and swam to shore, before hitchhiking and being picked up by a passing car. [4]

The guy who let a dog suck him off.

The guy who laid a turd in a hotel hallway.

The guy who shoved his fingers up opposition arseholes.

The guy who glassed his girlfriend.

I believe the last was the same Mr Carney as is currently being discussed.

The first mentioned was Mr Monaghan, who used to player for the Canberra Raiders, and who I believe is now playing in the UK.

But yeah. St Kilda is both better run and better behaved than most NRL teams.

lol

Also...

There was plenty of other drunken incidents involving Julian O'Neill, that's one of the reasons he changed clubs so often.

He was a talented player but a nightmare to handle off the field.

Just look at the list of clubs he played for and all his off the field incidents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_O'Neill

Brisbane Broncos, London Broncos, Western Reds, South Sydney, North Queensland, Wigan Warriors, Widnes Vikings, Wakefield Trinity, he never stayed in the same place long.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was plenty of other drunken incidents involving Julian O'Neill, that's one of the reasons he changed clubs so often.

Mate of mine used to drink at Souths when Julian O'Neill was playing there. This is how he recalls a conversation one day:

Mate: I used to do swim training with Sam Riley.

J O'N: So? I used to f*ck her.

Mate: .....

True story

He was a talented player but a nightmare to handle off the field.

Just look at the list of clubs he played for and all his off the field incidents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_O'Neill

Brisbane Broncos, London Broncos, Western Reds, South Sydney, North Queensland, Wigan Warriors, Widnes Vikings, Wakefield Trinity, he never stayed in the same place long.

Douchebag but his baby daughters death was really difficult story to digest when it was broken.

Also Joel Monaghan was the one with the dog, not Todd Carney.

I bet a lot of AFL players have pissed into their own mouths before too. As feral as this is, it's probably not that uncommon with bogans in their early to mid-20's.
Can't say I've ever met anyone doing this. Piss in someone else's, I've heard some get off on it...

This is how the AFL can marginalise NRL just highlight how dumb their players are. Normal people crash cars but only weirdos wee in their own mouth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back