News & Events Not a Royal death - Buckingham Palace

Remove this Banner Ad

C-9oQbRXsAAmvGa.jpg

He's not dead.

Omfg Gareth's look of seriousness over a song about which he knows nothing ftw

to a black tie?
I thought I read somewhere in one of those "what happens when" articles that news presenters wear a black tie if there is a royal death to report?

"But there will be no extemporising with the Queen. The newsreaders will wear black suits and black ties. Category one was made for her. Programmes will stop. Networks will merge. BBC 1, 2 and 4 will be interrupted and revert silently to their respective idents – an exercise class in a village hall, a swan waiting on a pond – before coming together for the news. Listeners to Radio 4 and Radio 5 live will hear a specific formulation of words, “This is the BBC from London,” which, intentionally or not, will summon a spirit of national emergency."

what is so important but apparently not urgent that people are summoned at 3am though? That's the part of this story that's not like the others.
They're going to announce the AFL-wide conspiracy by the umpires against Fremantle that was uncovered by the BigFooty Fremantle Board after last weekend's derby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're going to announce the AFL-wide conspiracy by the umpires against Fremantle that was uncovered by the BigFooty Fremantle Board after last weekend's derby.

So it's not Lizzy over-ruling Hardwick and dropping Steve Morris?

I may have watched too much Game of Thrones but could it be possible that the queen sent assassins in the night to take out Charles, has abdicated due to treasonous behaviour and is anointing William the King?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back