Non-NJPW Puroresu

Remove this Banner Ad

oh, Yoshi-tatsu is leaving All Japan. quick, start the "back to WWE" rumours!

Do you even announce when you’re leaving what is essentially a super Indy now?

He’s one of the most disliked guys in Japanese wrestling, detested for his shitty attitude, crap in ring work, and his failure to understand his role on a card (his njpw release was, from memory, cos one of his stock moves was already a Tanahashi move, and Yoshi Tatsu wasn’t smart enough to stop using a shittier version of the Ace’s move.)

He’s more likely to be moving downwards in the pantheon of companies than upwards.

Do you even announce when you’re leaving what is essentially a super Indy now?

He’s one of the most disliked guys in Japanese wrestling, detested for his shitty attitude, crap in ring work, and his failure to understand his role on a card (his njpw release was, from memory, cos one of his stock moves was already a Tanahashi move, and Yoshi Tatsu wasn’t smart enough to stop using a shittier version of the Ace’s move.)

He’s more likely to be moving downwards in the pantheon of companies than upwards.
so maybe I'll see him in Gleat soon...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AJPW had a very good show yesterday. The guy in front of me was on a trip here. Very worth watching (I live in Japan half the year).

full match

This match holds a special place in my heart, it was one of the first NOAH matches I watched in 2005/06 when my ROH tape (dvd) trader starting getting a bunch of NOAH stuff, and we were obviously introduced through that ROH working agreement.

I don't know if it's the best match ever - my answer to that would change every day. But this might be the best wrestling crowd ever, and I don't think it's discussed as a "best match ever" without that incredible crowd. Anytime some ignorant nerd on the internet criticises the culture of Japanese wrestling crowds, I'll show them this match. The way they build to a crescendo along with the match is the kind of thing every wresting promoter in the world wishes they could bottle.

GJ1LggGWAAAv2I9

new promotion is MARIGOLD.

"Marigolds were often linked to the powerful strength of the sun and represent power, strength, and light that lives inside of a person."

1st show: 20th May streaming live on WrestleUniverse with Japanese & English commentary

GLMLF81WwAAH1Oj

main event: Guilia & X vs Sareee & X
Victoria Yuzuki vs Nanae

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back