Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How sick would you be if you were a north fan. Tanking stinks and most of the time doesn't work out in the AFL but seems like that win over gold coast genuinely cost them an incredible incredible player.

In the context of what they did - ie winning a meaningless game last round of the season against another cellar dweller club - I would have been tanked that game. Zero downside. Change my mind.

No way we should be getting ahead of ourselves, still well out of the top 8, we simply must win and get ourselves to the bye at 5-5-1.

I'll be at Marvel on Sunday so I am expecting to walk away happy after a comfortable win, most recent visit to Melbourne last September wasn't a happy ending sadly.
You should have come to the MCG for the Melbourne game. That certainly helped erase some of the September '23 damage.

See you there M Malice.
Looking forward to a game at Marvel where I have never been, so hoping the boys can continue their rise in form.
It's a great stadium for watching football - most seats have a great view. Flipside is sometimes the atmosphere can be a let down, like the acoustics suck the volume out of the crowd. Can make a pretty flat viewing experience... but if the weather is raining outside nothing like everyone being relatively warm and undercover!

How sick would you be if you were a north fan. Tanking stinks and most of the time doesn't work out in the AFL but seems like that win over gold coast genuinely cost them an incredible incredible player.

Watching him lift West Coast while just 10 games into his rookie season must be truly sickening for North Supporter. When they're crying out for that exact type of player.

That looked very similar to our Harry Sharp last night.:D;)

I'd start to believe when someone's running full pelt behind our Harry and he's bouncing away. Not impossible but he needs time to master that level. Harley looks like a beast straight out of the box. That was Judd-like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He burnt him off initially, but Peteacca didn’t give up the chase and was gaining ground in the end.
Reid gapped him, gathered the ball, then put distance between the two while taking two bounces. Petracca only started to make ground when Reid started to set himself for a shot on goal while on the run. By the end, Petracca was overstriding and starting to lose his balance and was tipping forward as Reid took his shot on goal.

Reid gapped him, gathered the ball, then put distance between the two while taking two bounces. Petracca only started to make ground when Reid started to set himself for a shot on goal while on the run. By the end, Petracca was overstriding and starting to lose his balance and was tipping forward as Reid took his shot on goal.
Not doubting any of that.
My point is that he didn’t give up and was a commendable effort in the end after being blown away initially.
One of the Melbourne forwards should have pushed up to stop his run.
It shouldn’t have been completely left to Petracca.

Would love Eric or Joe to get hand transplants from Jake Waterman. Clunking everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back