Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Andrew Pridham just bell the cat on the major disadvantage of travel for WA teams? Good on him. BT's question blew up in his face too the pillock

WHY ARE WE STILL GETTING ALERTS FOR ****ING THREADS ON THE ****ING SWANS BOARD

I think Carlton are still as flaky af. Probably had convincing wins against NM and GWS and that's it. Had some luck in wins against us, Brisbane, Richmond and Melbourne last week. Spose they've lost a couple of close ones too but they've given up a few huge leads.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Carlton are still as flaky af. Probably had convincing wins against NM and GWS and that's it. Had some luck in wins against us, Brisbane, Richmond and Melbourne last week. Spose they've lost a couple of close ones too but they've given up a few huge leads.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think Carlton have all the tools to be a contender and they have shown at times they are indeed good enough.

....but I do think that the conventional wisdom of "following the percentage" is probably going to be very handy this season in tipping and punting. There's a lot of noise around a lot of undeserving teams so far this year and the back half of the season will probably find more than a few teams out.

Thank you!

Why does it have to be an opt out. Why don’t the mods just kick everyone out and let just the swans fans opt in?

Thank you!

Why does it have to be an opt out. Why don’t the mods just kick everyone out and let just the swans fans opt in?
It was some weird glitch, and hasn’t affected every user.

Have you ever posted on the board at all?

(Information gathering)

It was some weird glitch, and hasn’t affected every user.

Have you ever posted on the board at all?

(Information gathering)

I’d say there’s a chance I have. Been a member long enough so may have done but I cannot say for sure

I think Carlton have all the tools to be a contender and they have shown at times they are indeed good enough.

....but I do think that the conventional wisdom of "following the percentage" is probably going to be very handy this season in tipping and punting. There's a lot of noise around a lot of undeserving teams so far this year and the back half of the season will probably find more than a few teams out.
there was a graph that shows Carlton as having the easiest run home from this part of the season

For those that say JL is too quiet and doesn't seem the type to rant and motivate the players for big games or fast starts is there a more droll and boring speaker in the game than Longmire yet he is probably the best coach in the AFL at the moment.

Longmire is probably the best coach in the AFL at the moment. It helps a lot to have a very good list too.

Clarko on the other hand is a former coaching guru now that he has a poor and inexperienced list. Coaches need a decent list to do well.

Longmire is probably the best coach in the AFL at the moment. It helps a lot to have a very good list too.

Clarko on the other hand is a former coaching guru now that he has a poor and inexperienced list. Coaches need a decent list to do well.
Good lists don’t just happen?
It’s management that ensures the success of the coach.
North had 2 previous coaches who cut to the bone, 1 walked because it was too
hard and the other lost the number 1 pick.
You can see that the Roos is a long term rebuild, Clarkson is in exactly the same
position he started at with the hawks. Except he is probably now too old?
There is a reason why the swans, cats have continued success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back