Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

they have entirely different body-types? also i dont think tsatas has hit a 'flat punt' in his life...

187 and 80 plays 185 and 82, both rangy with long, skinny arms and legs. I reckon they look very, very similar.

And there he goes again.

The Chad is so bloody good.

The whole knee knocking running style, the slalom running and the flat punts remind me a bit of Tsatas. Good role model to have.
Might need to reassess his standing in the game. Thought he was very good when, in actual fact, he might just be elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It did injure the Sydney guy who is now going to be subbed out. Looked weird at the time but right call by umpire.
I just don't get it. I think the onus should be on the Sydney guy to get down to ground level and contest the ball. The Carlton guy does, the Sydney guy chooses to try to kick the ball off the ground knowing the Carlton guy is down there. That should be kicking in danger.

Maybe I just don't know the rules well enough but it seems like common sense to me. Are we protecting the head or protecting the leg?

yes those are numbers but you can't look at the two of them and think that's a similar type of person?

I just said he did on two separate occasions. Agree to disagree then.

We were infront with about 7 minutes left against the Swans in Sydney, a meritorious performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back