Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

He used to do it on the channel 7 footy show that was short lived. The one Dunstall hosted and announced his retirement on.

Light and something? Lightening footy? Started with L.
it's a pretty good impression. didn't realise tim winton had an absolute rig too.

Draw due to wash out?
Not Bad Scandal GIF by ABC Network

Who cares about the population

The AFL makes enough money to subsidize a team there.

It’s a unique and important part of our country, and footy is the game. The NT has contributed plenty to the code and I reckon we should give back. By sending them North Melbourne.

The only issue would be the go home factor. Think about poor kids getting sent to Brisbane or Perth. Darwin has a few more degrees of difficulty again for a pampered private school boy.

I agree with everything but the North Melbourne bit. If it is to ever happen then just like Tassie will be, it needs to be a team with it's own unique identity. Farming off some Melbourne dreggs wont go down well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Chad is so bloody good.

The whole knee knocking running style, the slalom running and the flat punts remind me a bit of Tsatas. Good role model to have.

I love how Jordan Lewis comes up as a Melbourne player on the big footy player card thing there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back