Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
she doesn't know any footy players.

I hope the club try to push him away for being mates with mccarthy. I know its tough and controversial but he has the potential to bring TB down. I know Barrass would do s**t time to time but mccarthy is someone who lives for it.

You serious? They grew up as pretty close mates from a young age
Looked pretty cosy after the JLT game, probably the reasoning why Simmo is considering playing Emac ahead of Barrass. Barrass to Freo is the rumour, wants to play with his best mate McCarthy.

Just signed an extension.

the s**t team theory has a merrit i agree. But Jk kicked 60 and 61 in 2013/14. Plus Jk has plenty of other forwards taking his goals away. Kennedy would be one of the biggest bames right now, if he was playing for sydney or hawthorn.

yet one of them is an absolute ******** and we need to have our players distance themselves from those kinda influences.
If the club tries to do that, it could end up with us leaving a bad taste in the mouth of one of our key future players.

I'd much rather he come to that decision by himself than have the club shove into his business.

If the club tries to do that, it could end up with us leaving a bad taste in the mouth of one of our key future players.

I'd much rather he come to that decision by himself than have the club shove into his business.
im not saying the club say "hey tom, don't hang out with cam" but rather show them the consequences of having influences like him. We already have had many players fall into that trap (ei cuz, kerr and etc). Im all for educating these guys.

im not saying the club say "hey tom, don't hang out with cam" but rather show them the consequences of having influences like him. We already have had many players fall into that trap (ei cuz, kerr and etc). Im all for educating these guys.
Is being friends with a purple as bad an influence as you're making it out to be? Is it really that addictive?

I don't have any purple friends myself, however I married a pies fan and still have all my teeth.

Is being friends with a purple as bad an influence as you're making it out to be? Is it really that addictive?

I don't have any purple friends myself, however I married a pies fan and still have all my teeth.
Doubt it. What you define as 'all my teeth' has probably changed over time.

It's more to do w with the fact that cam is a cooked campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it. What you define as 'all my teeth' has probably changed over time.
Wait, what is the normal amount of teeth?
d83eb306895a2d98be3488b71290226c.jpg

yet one of them is an absolute ******** and we need to have our players distance themselves from those kinda influences.

Absolute ******* in what way? Because he had a sook and didn't want to play over East anymore? Because he can get a bit loose? Because he comes across as a stupid mo & man bun sporting w***er that plays for that purple mob? Mate, if TB isn't mature enough and professional enough to understand what is required of him, if it isn't McCarthy it'll be someone else taking him to the bottom of the barrel. What sort of mates do you hang out with? They do the runner on you whenever you're off tap? If so, you need to find new mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back