News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Game of Thrones
Deadwood
The Wire
Band of Brothers
True Detective S1 (haven't watched any of S2 yet).
Sherlock
House of Cards
Homeland (haven't seen any of S5 yet)
Fargo (haven't seen any of S2 yet)
The Americans
The Walking Dead
Six Feet Under
West Wing
The Newsroom
Entourage
How I Met Your Mother
Scrubs

Top 4
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
The Wire
Deadwood

Buffy
Angel
Firefly
Dragonball Z
Rome
Mad Men
Dexter (Season 1-4 only)

Have you watched The Flash? The two shows tie in quite heavily. I might have to start watching Arrow to get all the references.

It feels very Batman to me (especially the first season). I get that the Green Arrow character was created as a rip-off of Batman, with a bow, but he became so much more than that.

Too many favourite TV shows to list but it would be things like Arrested Development, Archer, Chappelle's Show, 30 Rock.

Currently watching:

Doctor Who
The Flash
Arrow

Have you watched The Flash? The two shows tie in quite heavily. I might have to start watching Arrow to get all the references.

I think the watch order is Arrow S1 and S2, then alternating episodes for Flash S1/Arrow S3. You could probably watch either as a stand alone series, but there's a few crossover double episodes that don't seem to get resolved properly.

Shows that have ended but still get a rewatch

Sports Night (how come none of you lot have listed that show yet?) tsk tsk
West Wing
Justified (hello Deputy Tim)
Veronica Mars
Lost Girl
Buffy
Angel
Torchwood (seasons one and two - the rest DO NOT EXIST!)
IT Crowd (Have you tried turning it on and off again?)

Still going shows

Brooklyn Nine Nine (loves me some Sergeant Terry and Captain Holt and the rest of them too)
Sherlock
Elementary
Orphan Black
Arrow
The Flash
Doctor Who
Person of Interest
Foyles War

Shows that are on the to watch list or still making my way through them

Fargo
The Wire (amazing so far)
Mr Robot

I bet I've forgotten something that someone will mention and I'll go I meant to include that to!

It feels very Batman to me (especially the first season). I get that the Green Arrow character was created as a rip-off of Batman, with a bow, but he became so much more than that.

It has Felicity in it, nuff said, and Diggle, and Sara as the Black Canary is amazing. Can't wait for Legends of Tomorrow.

Too many favourite TV shows to list but it would be things like Arrested Development, Archer, Chappelle's Show, 30 Rock.

Currently watching:

Doctor Who
The Flash
Arrow

I think the watch order is Arrow S1 and S2, then alternating episodes for Flash S1/Arrow S3. You could probably watch either as a stand alone series, but there's a few crossover double episodes that don't seem to get resolved properly.

Weirdly they air Flash and then Arrow but sometimes you need to watch the Arrow episode first and THEN the Flash one. Weird US networks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RCAAA.jpg

It has Felicity in it, nuff said, and Diggle, and Sara as the Black Canary is amazing. Can't wait for Legends of Tomorrow.

I love what they have done with Felicity, but she is basically Oracle without the wheelchair, Roy is Robin-ish and the league of assassins was always a Batman thing. I actually like the show, but I wish they included a bit more of what made Green Arrow unique and a little less Batman.

Not sure what to expect from LOT but it reminded me, I should have included Daredevil on my list. Wilson Fisk is the best villain I've seen in any genre.

In no particular order:
Breaking Bad
Fargo
TWD
GoT
Tru Blood
The Chaser's War on Everything
The Late Show (Champagne comedy :D)

I am partial to animated shows, maybe it's my age :p My top in no order would go:

The Sopranos
Archer
Rick and Morty
FMA:B
Supernatural, up to season 5.
Hunter x Hunter
Steins;Gate
Cowboy Bebop

I love what they have done with Felicity, but she is basically Oracle without the wheelchair, Roy is Robin-ish and the league of assassins was always a Batman thing. I actually like the show, but I wish they included a bit more of what made Green Arrow unique and a little less Batman.

Not sure what to expect from LOT but it reminded me, I should have included Daredevil on my list. Wilson Fisk is the best villain I've seen in any genre.

See I forgot Daredevil and I'm very much looking forward to Jenny Jones. The best villain though is Mags Bennett from Justified. Wilson could get a little shouty and melodramatic for me at times. Temper issues that man, while Mags... the actor won the Emmy very deservedly for that role.

Also I knew I forgot some from my list, Daredevil and Firefly should have been on there.

Top 7
1. Deadwood
2. The Walking Dead
3. Game of Thrones
4. The Wire
5. Breaking Bad
6. Orphan Black
7. Doctor Who

Special Mentions
Anything with Brian Cox
Dinosaur Train
Numtums
Deadwood, ill have to add to my list of must sees.

Shows that have ended but still get a rewatch

Sports Night (how come none of you lot have listed that show yet?) tsk tsk
West Wing
Justified (hello Deputy Tim)
Veronica Mars
Lost Girl
Buffy
Angel
Torchwood (seasons one and two - the rest DO NOT EXIST!)
IT Crowd (Have you tried turning it on and off again?)

Still going shows

Brooklyn Nine Nine (loves me some Sergeant Terry and Captain Holt and the rest of them too)
Sherlock
Elementary
Orphan Black
Arrow
The Flash
Doctor Who
Person of Interest
Foyles War

Shows that are on the to watch list or still making my way through them

Fargo
The Wire (amazing so far)
Mr Robot

I bet I've forgotten something that someone will mention and I'll go I meant to include that to!
If you like the wire, you will like the shield apparently, I've been told the other way around but yet to watch the wire.

top gear
breaking bad
game of thrones
family guy
south park
the affair
homeland

also watch the US version of the price is right daily. i love the internet..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back