No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather watch our worst losses on repeat than support St Kilda, especially this iteration. Incredibly boring football.

They haven’t kicked a goal for 45 minutes.

They need to do another rebuild.

Just aren’t good enough to challenge for a flag.

Their window ended in 2010, then started rebuilding and haven’t challenged since.

Not good enough.

Lions already making our win vs Richmond look like it was a 5 goal win.

Mind you we would have won by 120 plus if we kicked as accurately as the Lions have. The Tigers are in for a few long years.

Freo winning will be better for us in regards to the mid season draft.
TBF the Tigers have a long list of injured players.

what do you think Parker will get for that hit? In hospital with serious facial damage. Sounds like he nearly killed the bloke, and off the ball.

They need to do another rebuild.

Just aren’t good enough to challenge for a flag.

Their window ended in 2010, then started rebuilding and haven’t challenged since.

Not good enough.
They've done a few. Imagine they had bont and petracca...

That St Kilda Freo game was woeful.

Lyon has an amazing knack of extracting all life out of his sides.

The whole “Ross the Boss” thing just irritates me these days. His overly defensive game plan/s just sucks the enjoyment out of watching footy, it worked well for him for a few years and he was unlucky on a couple of occasions, but it just doesn’t fly in this era of game.

The whole “Ross the Boss” thing just irritates me these days. His overly defensive game plan/s just sucks the enjoyment out of watching footy, it worked well for him for a few years and he was unlucky on a couple of occasions, but it just doesn’t fly in this era of game.
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch a Ross Lyon inspired team play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've done a few. Imagine they had bont and petracca...

That’s more or less my point.

This rebuild(s) have been failures.

Could have had Bont, Petracca and even Naughton.

Do they have one actual star on their list? Hard to say that they do. Good decent players at best.

Need to rebuild again, at best they’re treading water mid table.

That’s more or less my point.

This rebuild(s) have been failures.

Could have had Bont, Petracca and even Naughton.

Do they have one actual star on their list? Hard to say that they do. Good decent players at best.

Need to rebuild again, at best they’re treading water mid table.
In my mind it can't all go down to recruitment, some blame needs to fall at the development team, would Bont, Petracca or Naughton be the same player at ST.K? I would argue only bont would have a similar career. Naughton would be a competitive defender and Petracca likely a flakey half forward with the potential to play midfield like he was early days.

Saints game plan is hilarious, get 4-5 goals down with 5 mins left and then release the shackles.

He gets a free ride because of his time in a media ecosystem that is reluctant to turn on its mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back