No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he all that much worse than most players? Bont springs to mind as someone who has a truly outstanding non-dominant foot. But Macrae, Daniel, Dale, Williams, Baker, Naughton, Richards…pretty much every player that springs to mind is very much weaker on their opposite side.

Zaine Cordy probably up there with the Bont. That left foot was something else.

I don't miss the guy in general but I really miss watching that lethal left peg when it comes out.

Is he all that much worse than most players? Bont springs to mind as someone who has a truly outstanding non-dominant foot. But Macrae, Daniel, Dale, Williams, Baker, Naughton, Richards…pretty much every player that springs to mind is very much weaker on their opposite side.

Zaine Cordy probably up there with the Bont. That left foot was something else.

I agree. But I’d suggest that for a professional footy player not to have at least a semblance of ability on their opposite foot is poor, if not negligent.

Remember that brief window a couple of seasons ago when Richmond fans tried to convince us that Shai Bolton was the best player in the league ?

Everything has turned from gold into turds for the Tigers fans . I see the most loyal and bestest and most passionate fans in the league are all staying home now too . Theyve got many bandwagoners , like all clubs , they just have weight of numbers on their side . I’d say Carlton fans are more consistent if I actually gave a shit .

Dougal Howard has the turning circle of a zeppelin blimp.

St Kilda are extracting the urine giving that guy games still.

******* Adelaide, most frustrating, most selfish forward line I've ever seen

Rachele is still young, but right now he excels at making the worst decision possible late in close games.

This Saints v freo game might be the nadir of AFL. They’re both ****ing terrible, but because they’re defensive they stay in games. It’s ****ing brutal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions already making our win vs Richmond look like it was a 5 goal win.

Mind you we would have won by 120 plus if we kicked as accurately as the Lions have. The Tigers are in for a few long years.

Freo winning will be better for us in regards to the mid season draft.

I'm torn in this Stk v Freo game.
A Stk win is a better result for us, but I really want them to continue their misery.
Its hard isn't it?
one hand I want whats best for us
on the other I have a soft spot for Freo and hate St Kilda. Hard to choose

I’m pretty indifferent to Richmond. Brisbane on the other hand I hope we spank them. Gabba has already emptied out and we aren’t halfway through the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back