No trolling area

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny that. Not that I'm against cleaning the club boards up. Just seemed like a lost cause, interesting all of a sudden there's an issue with it.

nvm I see Cruyff upset another mod. Now it makes sense! ;)

Generally I haven't found it to be a problem since I went dark-blue. IMO the Liverpool thread's been better than what it has been in the past, though I may be slightly biased.

People are still welcome to post on other teams boards, just remember that you're behind enemy lines when you do, and that seemingly legitimate points can be warped right out of context.

In the case of the aftermath of some particular low-point/bad-result, it's usually an idea to let the supporters get it out of their system first before oppo fans lend their 2c :p

It's called team boards for a reason though Cruyff. Kind of you spoke when spoken to if you are going to go in there. Having a free for all on team boards defeats the purpose of the main board. If you're going to reply to a particular post you read in a team board or ask a legitimate question I cant see why anyone would have an issue

It's called team boards for a reason though Cruyff. Kind of you spoke when spoken to if you are going to go in there. Having a free for all on team boards defeats the purpose of the main board. If you're going to reply to a particular post you read in a team board or ask a legitimate question I cant see why anyone would have an issue
Wow. Just went back and had a look.
Trying to defend that subtle troll :drunk: Bloody hell Ned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a fun sponge you are Ross!

Absorbing all that fun like Liverpool absorbed all those goals from Villa :tearsofjoy::wink:
Why post only in the Liverpool thread when you can share the fun with everyone on the main board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back